Reviews for Hurt and Comfort
Bkpeake chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
This was great. We never knew anything about ACD's Sherlock and family, although he was still clearly a young man. And it was a stroke of genius to have benedicts real parents play the fictional ones. I do think Sherlock would be broken up and John would do his best to offer comfort.
Harry potter and frozen chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This is adorable
Nessa chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow, this was so good. Emotional hurt/comfort is my FAVOURITE type of story and I'm not going to confess how many times I read this before reviewing. (Hint: over 8)
Puggle chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
So very sad but so very sweet
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ooh, John/Sherlock friendship/hurt/comfort fics! These are hard to keep in character. This one was brilliant, though.
P.S: Sherlock hugs Mrs. Hudson while greeting her in Study in Pink. Hugged Mary in HLV. None of them acted surprised. He does it all the time then...just not to males.
Wordgrrrl chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I'm not even going to confess how many times I've read this lovely story. Thank you. :)
brothermine chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Aww lovely beautiful! I love that scene love how he climbs on the furniture between them and how he says did you find it, your missing lottery ticket lol aww just love him so much!
becgate chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Amazing! ! Loved every word! !
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
awwwww how sweet, well done , thank you :))
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That's what friends are for. They are there to help you when you are said, and be there when you need them.
Lily chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wonderful, just wonderful. It's so difficult to find good, old-fashioned hurt/comfort nowadays, so kudos to you! :) I really loved this - keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! XD
PBIceCream chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
So sweet and sad. *Sigh* Dang, that was really terrific, thank you!
storylover18 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh ... that was sad.

It makes me want to go read our version again ...

Either way, nice job - it may be sad but emotions are good in a writer :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Great work! Before the reveal of the Holmes parents, I also thought that they were abusive, and now finally seeing them, it was rather interesting but it gave me an insight that Mycroft and Sherlock more or less chose to be emotionally cold towards average people because of their intelligence.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Absolutely superb writing! Thank you for beautifully capturing these awesome characters. You wonderfully and accurately display their friendship.