Reviews for The Choices That We Make
Dante 101 chapter 7 . 7/18
Honestly, I had a different idea for Slade's confrontation with Ivo. Too bad...

I have to say, this was a pretty dark chapter right there. The emotions by the characters are pretty raw.

A dash of Beauty and the Beast with Shado and Slade.

You know, I will always like Anatoil. We need some of that good Russian humor. I seem to recall him referring to Sara as scary girl.

Ironic indeed that Ivo killing Oliver only for the mirikuru to bring him back to life. Now he looks at Oliver and Slade like test subjects instead of human beings.

The original scene with Slade cutting off Ivo's hand was dark, but for some reason this story makes it even darker.

Oh... I see the reference to Two-Face reference there.

To be honest about the cure, Ivo only ever managed to create one dose. We don't know if it reverses the mirikuru's effects permanently, temporary, or if it even works at all.

Wise words from Quentin. But he did kill people while on the job. Just pointing that out. I wouldn't really call Ivo a human being. After everything he's done. can he really be called one anymore?

Killing Ivo removed one more monster in the world, but he still won in the end. To Oliver, killing Ivo didn't change anything for him; he didn't even gain personal satisfaction.

That was the most emotional speech I've heard from Slade there.

It really sucks that Oliver was about to be cured and then BAM! The cure goes bye-bye.

So this is the end of this for now. Shado lives and Slade didn't go too insane (though he may still become Deathstroke; would that be so bad?)A Mirakuru-enhanced Oliver Queen as the Hood is going to be an interesting take. Well, I'm going to head on to the sequel. Bye-bye.
Relena Duo chapter 7 . 6/8
:O!
Awesome! I'm running to go check out the sequel!
jessi chapter 7 . 6/8
Excellent story! I really enjoyed this "what-if" scenario. Can't wait to see what you do with the sequel!
I saw what you did there, with that Two-Face reference. ;-)
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 7 . 6/7
*Tears up* This is amazing. Just beautiful. I bet that the sequel will be even better!
Darkmoon111 chapter 7 . 6/7
YAY! Awesome chapter, amazing length and a promise of a sequal. My day literally just got better. I'm going over right now to read the first chapter :D
Phillipe363 chapter 7 . 6/6
Whoa this is very amazing. You can feel the emotions in your bones. Just it's very good. I'm glad your ending at season 2 instead of going through with the season 3 flashbacks which sucked for the majority of the time.

So yes this was a very good story and I always enjoyed coming back for more. So I'm going to check out the squeal.
SnowFrost13 chapter 7 . 6/6
Yay! A sequel sounds mighty awesome! I like Shado and I'm glad she lived in this story and Slade didn't go too insane. A Mirakuru-enhanced Oliver Queen as the Hood is going to be interesting (not to mention bloody). Well, I'm going to head on over there now! Bye!
changingdestiny40 chapter 7 . 6/6
You did a good job with this story. It was an interesting read and I enjoyed it. I wish the cure hadn't been lost and hope Oliver and Slade will be cured eventually.

Regarding the petition to revive Sara that I told you about, never mind. Sara is going to be revived and become a part of the "Legends" team. I'm happy she won't stay dead.

I'll bet Waller had a hard time controlling Oliver and company since he and Slade have super strength.

Have a good day.
hanna chapter 6 . 5/28
Please update again. Want to see what happens after they get iff the island...does sara go to nanda parbat?
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please update your story it's very good.
SilveerKnighT chapter 6 . 5/21
Write this story it's like the only good story on arrow :)
lady of the lake chapter 6 . 5/17
Please please please update this soon x
Lord Jace chapter 6 . 3/14
I like this take on altered events!
Relena Duo chapter 6 . 3/13
Please continue! And please don't let Slade lose to the mirakuru! He was one of my favorite characters during the first season.