Reviews for The Choices That We Make
RainyDayReader116 chapter 7 . 7h
OMG this is so good. It's just... wow. Thank you so much for writing this.
fireclaw239 chapter 7 . 8/18
that's a batman reference
Dratias chapter 7 . 7/28
Can I just say this was so incredibly cool to read? Dude, fan-freaking-tastic job writing this fic. I LOVE IT. Can't tell you how long I've been searching for something like this. I always thought a Mirakuru!Oliver would be a seriously interesting thing to see, and your story captures it perfectly! I am so utterly psyched to get started on your sequel now. I have absolutely no doubt it'll be as great or even better than this awesome story was. Well done. :)

- Dratias
The King in White chapter 3 . 7/14
Those are the best pairings :p
Rameses chapter 1 . 5/24
Tbh If Oliver choose Shado to live the results would be a bad either way, Because IF she would stayed alive DEATHSTROKE would not be created to the comics in the TV series, while Lance Would be on Oliver's Face about Sara Dying.
jkrowlingrox chapter 7 . 2/20
Nice fic! I really liked the way you changed things around as a result of Oliver being injected with the Mirakuru.
Sai Og Sus chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
You know, this event is the key to prevent all of the misfortune in the future. Moira's death, Queen Consolidate compromisation and bunch of other stuffs! Lovin' it!
Dante 101 chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Honestly, I had a different idea for Slade's confrontation with Ivo. Too bad...

I have to say, this was a pretty dark chapter right there. The emotions by the characters are pretty raw.

A dash of Beauty and the Beast with Shado and Slade.

You know, I will always like Anatoil. We need some of that good Russian humor. I seem to recall him referring to Sara as scary girl.

Ironic indeed that Ivo killing Oliver only for the mirikuru to bring him back to life. Now he looks at Oliver and Slade like test subjects instead of human beings.

The original scene with Slade cutting off Ivo's hand was dark, but for some reason this story makes it even darker.

Oh... I see the reference to Two-Face reference there.

To be honest about the cure, Ivo only ever managed to create one dose. We don't know if it reverses the mirikuru's effects permanently, temporary, or if it even works at all.

Wise words from Quentin. But he did kill people while on the job. Just pointing that out. I wouldn't really call Ivo a human being. After everything he's done. can he really be called one anymore?

Killing Ivo removed one more monster in the world, but he still won in the end. To Oliver, killing Ivo didn't change anything for him; he didn't even gain personal satisfaction.

That was the most emotional speech I've heard from Slade there.

It really sucks that Oliver was about to be cured and then BAM! The cure goes bye-bye.

So this is the end of this for now. Shado lives and Slade didn't go too insane (though he may still become Deathstroke; would that be so bad?)A Mirakuru-enhanced Oliver Queen as the Hood is going to be an interesting take. Well, I'm going to head on to the sequel. Bye-bye.
Relena Duo chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
:O!
Awesome! I'm running to go check out the sequel!
jessi chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Excellent story! I really enjoyed this "what-if" scenario. Can't wait to see what you do with the sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
I saw what you did there, with that Two-Face reference. ;-)
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
*Tears up* This is amazing. Just beautiful. I bet that the sequel will be even better!
Darkmoon111 chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
YAY! Awesome chapter, amazing length and a promise of a sequal. My day literally just got better. I'm going over right now to read the first chapter :D
Phillipe363 chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Whoa this is very amazing. You can feel the emotions in your bones. Just it's very good. I'm glad your ending at season 2 instead of going through with the season 3 flashbacks which sucked for the majority of the time.

So yes this was a very good story and I always enjoyed coming back for more. So I'm going to check out the squeal.
SnowFrost13 chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Yay! A sequel sounds mighty awesome! I like Shado and I'm glad she lived in this story and Slade didn't go too insane. A Mirakuru-enhanced Oliver Queen as the Hood is going to be interesting (not to mention bloody). Well, I'm going to head on over there now! Bye!