Reviews for Just Another Day in Ward 37
tfn-fanficfan chapter 1 . 4/24
You're a very, very bad author. I had the misfortune of reading this particular gem while standing at the train station on my way home from work. Not only did I burst I to apparently unexplained laughter, every time I see someone with red bull I start giggling.
Needless to say I've been getting some rather funny looks...
Revan Nonaka chapter 1 . 2/19
Good one... to Red Bull!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/10
That is hilarious! Don't know how I missed this one, but I'm glad to have had it pointed out to me.

I assume that H&H are married, Always like the idea of Dudley marrying a witch, though yours is the first one outside of broomstick rider's I've come across.

D. Page Robin
Cepharim chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
*rolling on the floor laughing*
K chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
OMG.. I read the punchline and sprayed coffee all over my monitor... Damn clever
K
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Lol
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Red Bull gives you wings... That's right. :D That was such an epic moment. I kinda caught on through the middle of the story, though. HILARIOUS! :D
DementedMage chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
'Red bull gives you wings', hehe that was unexpected from Hermione xD
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
And one of Deitrich's assistants was a Snape-educated potions squib?

That was glorious.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
*facepalm* Oooooh, that's bad. :)

Red Bull gives you wings.,

That one's gonna get you on the Pun Police's list for sure.
Litfreak89 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow... should have seen that one coming a mile away! Cute!
Endgames chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh man, I started laughing right when he said "energy drink". That's a good idea there, although I have hard time believing that Snape experimented with coffee for Pepper-up. This is Britain after all.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh this is just way to funny I love it. I am looking forward to reading more of your wonderful work.
yojorocks chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I get that it was all a build up to the last line, but it was masterfully done. Excellent job.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 3/6/2014