Reviews for Rules Made to be Broken, Words Meant to be Spoken
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THROWN INTO THAT MUCH EMOTION BECAUSE OF A FANFIC!
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
AMAZING.
Lyanna Pond chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Very sweet! I like how you showed the differences in the relationship but brought it back to the whole "love is what really matters" thing. Good job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
awww that was just wow I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Ooh, interesting. Indeed GitF made a watcher doubt the Doctor's feelings towards Rose a bit. The way this ep was shot made you think he didn't even tell her about why he was going or how she would get away. I mean, of course, we can easily assume he made sure that once she entered the TARDIS the brilliant ship would've brought her home but on screen it looked more like he had left her and Mickey stranded in the middle of nowhere on a dead space station - may they find a way out of that mess on their own. And I agree, watching this always leaves me with the feeling that Nine would have never done that to her. He always seemed to be considerate of her, even if he let her wander off.
This said, it's nice to see you pick up on that. Though it was kind of mean of Ten to use Nine against Rose like this. Of course she wouldn't be able to tell this him that she wants to leave. I do understand the whole point about that though. He wanted her to know that he was still the same, and it's good to see that in the end they were able to sort this out.