Reviews for Fertile Ground
Quiet Ryter chapter 28 . 9/29/2014
Thanks for updating your story. These two chapters are neat and cool.:) Please update your story.
Tragediane chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
Thank you everyone who read my story. I especially enjoyed writing this one. I look forward to writing the sequel some time soon.

I've appreciated the encouraging comments during the writing of this story because throughout it I experienced many personal trials. I've given birth to more than this story on this journey. I'm looking forward to sharing more stories with my readers.
Gina Callen chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
I have to tell you that you single handedly converted me to loving mpreg stories. And i adored this one. I really hope you do write a sequel to this in the future.
Gina Callen chapter 27 . 9/16/2014
OMG no they can't break up...can't wait for the next chapter.
Quiet Ryter chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and cool chapter.:) Please update your story.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/2/2014
They better be careful that the mysterious people don't take their babies.
Quiet Ryter chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Thanks for updating tour story. This is a cool and neat chapter.:) Please update your story.
Quiet Ryter chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
Thanks for updating your story. This is a neat and cool chapter.:) What's wrong with G? Please update your story.
Quiet Ryter chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
Thanks for updating your story. These two chapter are neat and cool.:) Please update your story.
Sue chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
I think it is kind of stupid of them to go back to the house and especially eating and drinking what these mysterious people are feeding them.
Quiet Ryter chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Quiet Ryter chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Thanks for updating your story. These four chapters are awesome and cool.:) Please update your story.
Gina Callen chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
So loving this story, another great chapter, that I actually drop everything to read, can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Oh no! Twins. Poor G and Sam.
Dixie chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Great story. Callen sure has people after him.