Reviews for Seeking Redemption: Yuletide Celebrations
Dragon Sword Master chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
Great chapter!

Its good to see you update after so long.

Hmm, it is pretty depressing to see that not many people are reading this due to the fact that there are very few lufia lovers or 'fortress of doom' fans.

Anyway, keep up the good work. By the way, do you happen to know any sites which have other lufia stories? I've only found Icy brian and some other guys site.

And to answer your reply message, yes I have been to your website. Back then, there were like, only two lufia stories I think. It wasn't until a few months ago, that I found your site again. Only it had changed quite a bit.

Also, do you happen to have msn?
Jason McCracken chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
Very interesting story shaping up...very interesting take on the Sinistrals. I'm excited to see where it's going. From the title, I guess, I'm expecting Lufia and Erim to become unfused now (that, redemption is gained for Lufia). I haven't played but a little of Lufia I, not sure if you have, not sure if this story takes that into account, or how that would change things, but I'm looking forward to seeing it shape up.
Jason McCracken chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
Pretty good chapter. I like that it involved a resolving of their issues (perhaps a bit too quickly for my tastes, but still good). Although, if the kids don't come into play later, I think it would have been better served to have done otherwise (without losing the main things you were trying to do...Aguro not drugging Lufia, Aguro's compassion, etc.) if the kids don't play another part in the story.

I was also confused with Devur's line at the end, "I suppose you never did, did you, Ag?" I wasn't quite sure what he was referring to. Still, keep up the good work.
Dragon Sword Master chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
OMG! You have finally updated the next three chapters of this story!

I have waited three years for you to do this! Ever since I first read it on your website.

I also wanted to say how I admire your writing style since your story, 'The Knight's Task and the Warrioress' test was my first ever fanfiction story and the first story I had ever read on the net!

Heh, I even remember I tried emailing you while you were at college to continue with this story.

Keep up the good work Elizabeth. Your stories made me want to read more Lufia stories and eventually I ended up finding

Though you are the only one who writes about Lufia 1, which I find quite sad, since Lufia 1 was the best and only one author/authoress was writing about it.

Anyway, this was an untentional long review but I just couldn't help but tell you for such a long time. Update this soon and oh in the last chapter, you said they were in an underground island. Actually they were underwater in the Fortress of Doom but thats not important. If you have msn maybe we can chat sometime.

See you soon.
Jason McCracken chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
Good story...I always like being brought back to Lufia I. I remember reading parts of this before and I'm interested in what you will be doing with it. It's great going from the different character's perspectives. One part I was confused on was the whole fiancee part. Lufia is referred to this at various times, early, yet Devur hasn't actually proposed to her yet. Is the whole scene (which is now following Aguro to Lufia in the Sorcerer's Cerpreve-what does that mean, by the way?) a flashback? Anyway, keep up the excellent work!
Erse chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
I like that you incorporated a dream and your own life to make that lovely little poem in the prologue (if I remember correctly... ahh, I got some catching up to do!). Very touching.

I remember reading some of this a while ago, but I didn't want to pick up again without reading it over (just in case I forgot anything!). And I'm quite happy I re-read this, too. I never thought much of Lufia 1 (meh, didn't really interest me, I suppose), but you certainly made me think twice. You've given Lufia a life of her own - and if the game had done such a good job with her as you have, I might have taken more of an interest. ;} You captured her fiery spirit quite well! I like how they are this little family to each other. Roman is such a fiercely loyal father. And I love the way you write Jerin and Aguro. Heh.

(And Roman only in boxer shorts? Not a pretty sight.)

Er, anyway. I like how this chapter is from Aguro's point of view. It gives you more insight into his personality. You've really made the characters grow.

Great job so far. Keep 'em coming, girl! ;}

AxisLyonheart516 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow. That pretty much sums it up all in one word.

I'm very impressed by the way you kept the characters true to their individual personalities while creating your own new backstories for them. Most writers can't execute this action, but where they have failed, you've succeeded. And for the very first time EVER in my "Fanfiction Reading" history, I will say this:

4SwordsLink chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
Justin T. Melanson chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
Most interesting, a nice fanfic overall, I am hoping to see what happens next. It seems believable as a story, and if it were to ever be a video game, it would totally rock as a scene in it. Anywho, I do hope to see an update to this fanfic soon. Take care and God bless.

Teefa and Co chapter 5 . 10/14/2002
Wow, what a riveting story. I can't wait for the next part.