Reviews for You Are Loved
FCY Warrior chapter 1 . 1/30
Awesone one shot. Loved the song by the way and makes you think whether the Coup De Ta would have occured in thr future as Naruto would have supposedly becone the leader of the clan. I loved the gentle Naruto and caring Mikoto and the amount of love they shpwed each other!
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Fairly done, good sah(sir)! Now, I must continue on hoping! Thank you for this helpful story! May you continue to inspire other romance-challenged people like me! Until we meet again!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
I wouldn't mind seeing more from their life and how this changes the Naruto world.
Blackflagbaby chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Good story bro
DeZoid chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Was really good.
avidnarutofan chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I really liked this.

It wasn't just smut. I liked how the romance started and it seemed really genuine and heartfelt. This is not something I have seen in many stories on this site so well done.

Would you consider doing a one-shot similar to this but with the pairing of naruto/kushina (not incest obviously) and another one-shot containing naruto/tsunade?
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
This was a beautiful one shot :,)
TiberSeptim chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Very sappy, the way I like it. It'd be an amazing long story of romance!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Gooood vv
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
amazing story!
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Whilst i liked the story, it was actually the first naruto/mikoto standalone pairing i had read, i feel naruto was just too sappy for my liking but that might just be because i personally don't understand how people can be that caring in the first place.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
makes you wonder how sasuke and itachi would turn out if they had 2 good parents instead of 1
NIXEN JR 7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
i like it
Benii-Senkou chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I enjoyed the story very much. I also couldn't really find anything that any other reviewer could flame on because of how well written it was overall it was an amazing one-shot
uchiha27 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014