Reviews for You Are Loved
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 6/17
amazing story!
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 6/4
Whilst i liked the story, it was actually the first naruto/mikoto standalone pairing i had read, i feel naruto was just too sappy for my liking but that might just be because i personally don't understand how people can be that caring in the first place.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/1
makes you wonder how sasuke and itachi would turn out if they had 2 good parents instead of 1
NIXEN JR 7 chapter 1 . 1/6
i like it
Benii-Senkou chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I enjoyed the story very much. I also couldn't really find anything that any other reviewer could flame on because of how well written it was overall it was an amazing one-shot
uchiha27 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Nice
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What a awesome story WOW I like this paring naruto x mikoto woohoo yea
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
thanks that was great i loved it and the message is right.
Draco122
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
It would certainly explain why itachi was more powerful than sasuke he was naruto's child instead of fugaku
Funkyshnelpu jr chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I fucking died when Mikoto told Naruto to suckle her. Hopefully no one heard my loud ass laughter. It's ten thirty- seven pm here in Virginia at the time I am writing this review. Godamnit that was funny.
Destroyerz123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That was great
New to Naruto chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Good chapter. It is interesting that Kushina is Naruto's sister rather than mother. The Mikoto/Naruto relationship is sweet. An interesting thing wth Itachi Uzumaki is that with his Uzumaki blood whom are related to the Senju and his Uchiha blood, he can unlock the Rinnegan. I hope you continue.
Keep up the good work.
ODD BALL chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Well done i Loved it. "If you don't give up, you'll see someday that you are loved…" so very true. :)
General Hawk chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was so beautiful! I must thank you for introducing me to an amazing song, well done :)
Ben chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Itachi with naruto's and the uzumaki ridiculously large charka reserve and charka chains that a half dead kushina used to hold back the kyuubi?! Dam ain't that a scary thought?