Reviews for You Are Loved
avidnarutofan chapter 1 . 6/15
I really liked this.

It wasn't just smut. I liked how the romance started and it seemed really genuine and heartfelt. This is not something I have seen in many stories on this site so well done.

Would you consider doing a one-shot similar to this but with the pairing of naruto/kushina (not incest obviously) and another one-shot containing naruto/tsunade?
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 1 . 1/22
This was a beautiful one shot :,)
TiberSeptim chapter 1 . 1/2
Very sappy, the way I like it. It'd be an amazing long story of romance!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Gooood vv
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
amazing story!
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Whilst i liked the story, it was actually the first naruto/mikoto standalone pairing i had read, i feel naruto was just too sappy for my liking but that might just be because i personally don't understand how people can be that caring in the first place.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
makes you wonder how sasuke and itachi would turn out if they had 2 good parents instead of 1
NIXEN JR 7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
i like it
Benii-Senkou chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I enjoyed the story very much. I also couldn't really find anything that any other reviewer could flame on because of how well written it was overall it was an amazing one-shot
uchiha27 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Nice
Anime-Index chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What a awesome story WOW I like this paring naruto x mikoto woohoo yea
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
thanks that was great i loved it and the message is right.
Draco122
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
It would certainly explain why itachi was more powerful than sasuke he was naruto's child instead of fugaku
Funkyshnelpu jr chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I fucking died when Mikoto told Naruto to suckle her. Hopefully no one heard my loud ass laughter. It's ten thirty- seven pm here in Virginia at the time I am writing this review. Godamnit that was funny.
SushiSauceMaker chapter 1 . 2/28/2014