Reviews for Tough
Makimashi Misao F.D.S.S.L.A chapter 25 . 4/8
Ohh so sad hat you never continue this fic because is pretty good.
917brat chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
THis is a fasanating story that I honestly would love to read more of. The way you have the charectors and how you have them interacting with eachother, and how you have the two stories blending seemlessly with eachother is amazing and I seriously hope that you decided to update soon because I am at the edge of my seat eager for more.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
The personality doesn't suit Kagome :/
heather381 chapter 25 . 10/7/2016
please update soon
blackbloodywolf chapter 25 . 9/10/2016
please continue this is so amusing
Zoey24 chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
Sad to see this story hasn't been updated in more than a year, it's such a good story and we're finally seeing progress with Kagome and Mori-senpai. And yay for Kagome slowly opening up, and accepting friends. And wow, that ending of the last chapter really has me interested to see how Kagome and Mori will react to the rumors, and hopefully they're just entertaining reactions and not violent ones. Anyway just wanted to let you know you still have readers in 2016.
Lil'Conqueror chapter 25 . 8/12/2016
Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this story or not. I mean, Kagome is my all time favorite character but I never really pictured her in the Host Club scenery.. UNTIL NOW. Her and Mori are so cute together and I love how badass Kagome is and ugh, this story just gets me, chapter after chapter! Please update soon :)
DianaWolfLover chapter 25 . 8/10/2016
Good story so far.. When will it be updated?
Tommygirl0113 chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
more?
reebajee chapter 25 . 7/21/2016
What!? That's it? I want more! AHHHHH! Must read more of this amazing story!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/4/2016
I wonder if Kagome is going to a fan club of her own? Would for some reason would one or some of the girls Kagome has saved ran into her when Kagome is out with her friend and new fan girl? Also when those St Lobelia girls come will Tamiki make the twins go get Kagome while the other get into their dresses! I would to see Mori reaction if he found out Kagome was coming about three seconds before the door opens. And if those girls vow not to only take Haruhi but Kagome to.

Please update soon.

Will she be able to make a charm for the black magic club guy so he can withstand light? At least for a little bit?
Foxluna chapter 23 . 4/13/2016
When u update this story please let me know. I would love to continue reading it! Hmmm i wonder if Mori will get to see her lotus tattoo. Those are really beautiful tattoos i think. I personally love those. Guess Kyoya knows now huh? Lol i knew itd be easy for him to tell. So he and Honey both wonder who else in the club will guess next? And glad Kagome was there to smooth things over with Haruhi and Tamaki.
This is a review for chapter 25.
rhizz17 chapter 25 . 1/20/2016
update please
Aristanova chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
I love this fic so much! Kagome is so awesome and I love interactions with Kotone.
Update soon!
EB chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Please oh please update! This is one of the few that are decent! I beg of you, I want more