Reviews for Tough
Lil'Conqueror chapter 25 . 8/12
Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this story or not. I mean, Kagome is my all time favorite character but I never really pictured her in the Host Club scenery.. UNTIL NOW. Her and Mori are so cute together and I love how badass Kagome is and ugh, this story just gets me, chapter after chapter! Please update soon :)
DianaWolfLover chapter 25 . 8/10
Good story so far.. When will it be updated?
Tommygirl0113 chapter 25 . 8/9
more?
reebajee chapter 25 . 7/21
What!? That's it? I want more! AHHHHH! Must read more of this amazing story!
I wonder if Kagome is going to a fan club of her own? Would for some reason would one or some of the girls Kagome has saved ran into her when Kagome is out with her friend and new fan girl? Also when those St Lobelia girls come will Tamiki make the twins go get Kagome while the other get into their dresses! I would to see Mori reaction if he found out Kagome was coming about three seconds before the door opens. And if those girls vow not to only take Haruhi but Kagome to.

Please update soon.

Will she be able to make a charm for the black magic club guy so he can withstand light? At least for a little bit?
Foxluna chapter 23 . 4/13
When u update this story please let me know. I would love to continue reading it! Hmmm i wonder if Mori will get to see her lotus tattoo. Those are really beautiful tattoos i think. I personally love those. Guess Kyoya knows now huh? Lol i knew itd be easy for him to tell. So he and Honey both wonder who else in the club will guess next? And glad Kagome was there to smooth things over with Haruhi and Tamaki.
This is a review for chapter 25.
rhizz17 chapter 25 . 1/20
update please
Aristanova chapter 25 . 1/6
I love this fic so much! Kagome is so awesome and I love interactions with Kotone.
Update soon!
EB chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Please oh please update! This is one of the few that are decent! I beg of you, I want more
DragonFire Princess chapter 25 . 12/15/2015
WOW!
Meeshkla18 chapter 25 . 10/25/2015
Can't wait for more :))
Alanna-sama chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
This is wonderful. I love Mori and I definitely love the standoffish personality Kagome has here.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
hahaha I bet she's gonna flip at whoever started those rumors. I can't wait to read about that
Harihi chapter 19 . 8/11/2015