Reviews for Walk down memory lane
AllThingsCastle chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That last line? Perfection!
Dandan2220723 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Kylie, I hadn't read this before, and it is so good! I just wish I could vote for it for the award for 2013-but it's got too many reviews. Just wanted to tell you that this is my fav type CASKETT story-a relaxed environment, both partners comfortable, and talking about their past. Thanks so very much for writing it. It is short, sweet, and funny, all at the same time, but embodies the essence of the relationship that Andrew Marlowe is trying to put forth in the TV show. You've done a great job on it, and I just want to let you know that. You are indeed an #AwesomeAussie!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I could read it over and over, its up there with the best of them. Thanks for the mention
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Ha ha ha, that was GREAT! Loved it. Very cute, very THEM, very sexy. Nice job!

-Katy
jomarsou chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Lovely insert for an awesome episode. Great job, as always!
missy52061 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That was perfect. First I giggled at the raspberry, then I laughed at the prank little Ricky Rodgers pulled, then I was kind of sad for the drunk pig, then laughed out loud when Kate teased his regrets away. And then I teared up at the last line - "I survived, Kate. I survived until I found you. Now I live." Because isn't that what he does for her, too?

And thanks for talking about Rick's biceps. They are rather lovely, aren't they?
3rdfah chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Simply excellent last line.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I should know the TV show, but I can't recall the name. Something tells me it's a children's show. Anyway, that was really cute and I love the little insight into Rick's high school days. And the last line was perfect!
Lipush chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That's just awesome. I loved it:)
eyrianone chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Biceps - you always get extra love for the mention of those wonderful, strong, masculine arms our favorite writer is in possession of!
pjrbcb chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Very cute! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awww, so sweet and fluffy and funny :)
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
just what I needed a bit of fluff! Made me smile... Thank You!..
prdnanny chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
awesome job
Melwilliams316 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Thanks for a great insert story. I especially loved your last line of it. I'm sure this made your Mum smile!