Reviews for With Sprinkles on Top
KindKelsey chapter 1 . 6/11
Aw, this was sooooo cute!
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Fanfiction is the only time I will ever like small children.
Charrmed chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
This was so sweet and heart wrenching. Stories like this make me love the show even more. I wish they would show more flashbacks of the boys when they were this young. I can totally see Dean taking excellent care of his baby brother.
Flip the Hourglass chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Adorable, sweet, and tugged on the heart strings! Thanks for sharing!
Maiya chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I absolutely LOVED this! GREAT job! :D
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Thank you so much for this overdose of cuteness, perfect for this rainy, grey day. Shame the stores are closed for today because now I have a sudden craving for cupcakes...lol ;)
It's been a while since I've read any of your stories, because to be honest, I haven't watched a single episode yet this season, life's been so crazy, and I didn't want spoilers, but this one seemed perfectly safe :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Gaahhhhh! Adorableness overload! This is so sweet! Oh, Sammy and Dean. So cute.
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
:O how come i didn't receive an email notification of this story!
anyways, that was definitely a fluff overload lol! But the good kind :D i totally love pre-series Sam and Dean :D
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Awe...i love baby sammy and older brother dean fics...This one is well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is beautiful. You saved my crappiest day ever and made it special. Will you be my Valentine?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I think I just imploded from cuteness...awwwwwww! Excellent job!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Ah girl this was pure WeeSam sweetness wrapped in a blanket of big-brother-Deanatude (made up word!) that just warmed my heart to bursting point on reading. Sam's innocence is a bright light that Dean will always protect. Loved it (and your shop owner whose kindness is a rarity sadly in the world today).
lizabeth chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aaww this was so sweet! I love little Sammy big brother fics!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is such a sweet story! I love reading about the boys when they were little guys!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »