Reviews for Spring of Change
Dragonthunder chapter 7 . 1/20
Love your story
Dragonthunder chapter 1 . 1/20
I know how you feel even I wish Winnie drank the water I literly read all of the fan fiction stories and I kinda fell a little better but if only she drank it its just not fair
sarlovesoccer chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Seeing as it has been 9 years I'm assuming your dead, RIP I loved your story!
tippy'foots chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
so good!

please finish it!
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
please write m ore soon! i am dieing to find out what happens next!
chelsii chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
i think you should update this real soon. because it makes me real happy. : ]
hitherehowareyou chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
Raya.:

-Aw... I love this story! Especially how loyal Winnie is to Jesse... I can't wait for the next update!

Akkirako Chikuro
abundantskies chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
Loving it! I cannot wait for more!
tamara chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish the story soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
OMG, this is brilliant! I love this story! All of the other Tuck Everlastings they do a fine job, but they are all short, they all fail to capture the emotion and spirit of hte story and its characters, to make it exciting. This is all that and more! I loved it, please write more! 0

Ade
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
Oh, Plz tell me u haven't given up on this fic, it's been almost 3 years since u updated, and this is a really good fic, I never did like the ending of the book either, and I'd like to see a different ending. So plz don't abandon this fic.

Atilia Dawn Black
thebeebeegun chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
OMG! I love this story! You REALLY need to finish it, you can't just leave us hanging like that! UGH, I really hate it when people do that! Oh, well... Please, don't keep us waiting too long! well, I gotta go like WHOA! Toodles!

-Brittany
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I really wish you would finish this story. You've left us all hanging. Please please finish the story!
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
I enjoy this story. And I think you should continue it. Please update!
Ksasera Aditi chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
I have no qritiqueing for you. Just praise. Lots and lots of praise. Please continue this story.

Your newly devoted fan,