Reviews for Platinum
Evilshallprevail chapter 1 . 4/17
I know right!? Instead of one of the girls. I actually wished that I could marry one of the boys, since all of them are pretty cute. It was either Ondorus or Gaius. It would be cute to pair them up with Micah.
non chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This was great!
Nornin chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Nice, really nice. Gaius is my favourite character in RF3 and I think you did a fine job portraying him as well as Raven.
random reader chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
omg Gaius has always been my favorite since the first summer and he was always the character i had the most affection points with coz I always give him gifts. When I gave him gold and he said something like "Thank you so much! This is my favorite... Is there something you're not telling me? Haha, kidding." I DIED. OMG I SHIP IT. I SHIP IT SO HARD. Can they just get together? It'd be so cute ;_;
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
yeah Gaius was my favorite character as well, i was extremely upset that i couldn't be a girl to marry him...
MoonyPaad chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh god, i can't believe how good was this story. I just loved it, especially cause i thought the same stuff as you when i was playing the game. I even payed Gaius more attention than the girls, and i hated Nintendo for making me unable to make a homo character. Really.
Your story was awesome, i would read about this couple all day. I liked the way you made Gaius, i think it was pretty IC.
I will start looking for more of this couple right now, so I BEG YOU to do more ;_;
So, i can just say. I detest this, i hate you.
asnackfortitan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
*cries* I FINALLY FOUND A REALLY GOOD FIC FOR THIS PAIRING. I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THESE TWO. I WOULD LITERALLY FOLLOW GAIUS AROUND ALL DAY MAKE HIM CURRY UDON ALL THE TIME. I JUST- *spasms*

Anyways... enough with the lame fangirling (hehe). This fic is very cute and very wel lwritten! It is a gem! I love it! I will definitely reread this! And love it forever! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Adorable and funny. I really enjoyed it.
fortheloveoforange chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
OMG I FINALLYFOUND A FIC LIKE THIS. And, I know, right?! I started obsessing with Gaius, as well.. XD Although I named a barn after him.. XD

Back to the point. OMG IT'S A MICAH x GAIUS FIC OMGOMGOMG THIS IS TOO PERFECT.
jellybean chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is such a cite story! Thank you so much for this. I can't believe no one reviewed this. I hope you would write more. I'm glad that i'm not the only one obsessed about this pairing.