Reviews for Heaven Can Bloody Well Wait
MikkaLenko chapter 23 . 10/21/2016
So oddly enough I was asking about this story in the help me find fic forum. After I had already opened a new window of it to start rereading lol. :) amazing work . now on to part 2.
aidni chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
if bloody only... :)
nightkitty555 chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
So... I wonder if he's going to go fight for his soul after this?
liperry chapter 15 . 5/30/2016
alternatereality42 chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
HALFREK used to be CECILY?
alternatereality42 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
You didn't keep the disgusted part! Oh, well, at least Buffy admits that she loves Spike.
alternatereality42 chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
Buffy didn't love Spike then, or at least didn't know it, so I hope you're keeping the disgusted part next chapter, but probably not. And I really like how you redid the chip scene, where Spike just offered to be her sparring partner and didn't try and beat her up.
alternatereality42 chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
I really like the part where Spike describes himself as Angel, literally, "Angel Investigations, we help the helpless," and then Buffy calls it lame.
alternatereality42 chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
76 bloody trombones, huh? 110 coronets too?
hella whitlock chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
o.m.g. You literally blow my mind with how you change up the story line and it just FITS.
hella whitlock chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
that was so gnarly! i loved it!
hella whitlock chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Omg. It took me way too long to figure out that Spike was doing the Egg thing for money for Buffy. Which is good, it was a total surprise. It worked SO WELL though! And then the not-break up? Oh man. You got me there, you got me! I love this fic.
Jay chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
I love Spike. He may not always make the best choices, but he's real. Oh, and I totally got sucked into mentally singing her song to Sweet when she came to that realization in this chapter that it may have been Heaven.
Jay chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I like this so far. Never heard of the beginning poem before.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 23 . 8/1/2015
Goddamn, this was awesome! Happy(er) rewrite of the entire season. Love it