Reviews for Heaven Can Bloody Well Wait
Sterfin chapter 23 . 8/16
Wow, I loved this from the start but it took a completely unexpected direction at the end... I've never read a better ending, not one that made me this happy. I'll probably be in a good mood for a week straight cuz of this xD
Jhill88 chapter 8 . 8/3
I agree this is the best kiss between Buffy and Spike. While reading this it made me remember that I always wondered why Spike's accent didn't slip back to William's ones.
subchan chapter 23 . 2/20
i absolutely loved the ending! the whole story was great but the ending made me getity. lol.
AntiCreator chapter 13 . 2/18
I see that you tried your best at the end but a lot of the emotional impact is lost due to Buffy being in love with Spike rather than using him like she does in canon. Nothing you could do about that unfortunately without completely changing g the story so don't worry too much.
MikkaLenko chapter 23 . 10/21/2016
So oddly enough I was asking about this story in the help me find fic forum. After I had already opened a new window of it to start rereading lol. :) amazing work . now on to part 2.
aidni chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
if bloody only... :)
nightkitty555 chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
So... I wonder if he's going to go fight for his soul after this?
liperry chapter 15 . 5/30/2016
alternatereality42 chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
HALFREK used to be CECILY?
alternatereality42 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
You didn't keep the disgusted part! Oh, well, at least Buffy admits that she loves Spike.
alternatereality42 chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
Buffy didn't love Spike then, or at least didn't know it, so I hope you're keeping the disgusted part next chapter, but probably not. And I really like how you redid the chip scene, where Spike just offered to be her sparring partner and didn't try and beat her up.
alternatereality42 chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
I really like the part where Spike describes himself as Angel, literally, "Angel Investigations, we help the helpless," and then Buffy calls it lame.
alternatereality42 chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
76 bloody trombones, huh? 110 coronets too?
lastgirlonearth chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
o.m.g. You literally blow my mind with how you change up the story line and it just FITS.
lastgirlonearth chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
that was so gnarly! i loved it!