Reviews for Heaven Can Bloody Well Wait
all forms of fluff chapter 23 . 1/3
The First Good. Damn what a concept, and one I haven't heard yet. That alone deserves some praise. The whole season rewrite was exclantly done. I espacally like the Idea of The Intended. I can't wait to read the next season. Thank you for the story.
misuky7 chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
This was bloody fangtastic, pun not intended. I was so enraptured by this story, it is definitely one of my favorites. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
DeepBlueJoy chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
Can I say that I really love the idea of 'the first good'. My reaction was 'now, why the hell didn't I think of that'?

I may have to ask permission to use that (with attribution of course).

And I love the fact that the first good looks like Buffy and Spike's daughter! lovely!

Peace,

DeepBlueJoy chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Neat. Very well done.

Best season six rewrite I've read in a long time.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
whoa... didn't think Giles was gonna pull the 'appearing' thing... you scared me good!

DeepBlueJoy chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
Wow. wasn't sure at first I'd buy it... but Spike thinking Buffy's dead? Hell, he'd be a destruction engine... demolishing everything in his way.

SOLD!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
thank god for saving tara. now... buffy.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
oh crap. that ended... badly... let's hope Xander doesn't go Spike hunting.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
wow. that one was scarier than the original.

now, Xander's gonna be an utter ass about it.

Sigh.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I really like the way you ended the 'as you were' episode. I hadn't read all to the end before I reviewed. My bad. And you can't review a chapter twice, so I'm gonna use this for both this chapter and the previous one.

_Hells Bells_

I was hoping somehow Spike would talk some sense into Xander... but Xander wasn't ready to face himself and DEAL with his fears and attitudes... and so he got to the fence and he couldn't jump over - so he just slammed to a halt. I always feel so sad about this episode.

Glad Spike is there for Buffy.

DeepBlueJoy chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I like this story, but I would love it if there were less of the episode dialogue. It's great as a flavoring, but not so much as a side dish or a second entree. (I know this story's finished... it's just for, you know, your next story or the one after that). I really do like your writing, in spite of my crits.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
now, they just have to stop hiding.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
That scene always got me more than it seemed to get others who watched it... domestic violence goes both ways and that was an ugly scene. If the others had known about that and the context (within a relationship of sorts) the whole 'rape' scene would have a very different context... frankly, I think it was worse in a way, since Buffy didn't stop... she didn't 'see' what she did... she hit him until he couldn't get up. Spike started to realize what he was doing was wrong even as it was happening... in my opinion they both were wrong... but Spike didn't have a soul and didn't know better...

i like how you handled it.

blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
OK, then. I was wonderin' when the story would diverge from the original. 'bout time. :P
DeepBlueJoy chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
poor buffy. poor spike. good story!