Reviews for Dying To Try
gracerealized chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
So it's been a while since I've checked to see what you've written - and wasn't I thrilled to see a new Buffy story, and with a pairing I'd never seen before! I loved it. Every character seemed absolutely true and sounded just right in my head.

I have to tell you, I've been working as a choreographer to the local high school show choir and this semester we're doing a section on Bob Fosse. Since they're doing Razzle Dazzle from Chicago I had to go into some history with them, part of which is that guy from old L&O reruns, played the candlestick in Beauty and the Beast and put Baby in the corner (they had no idea what I was talking about when I brought up Dirty Dancing, god I feel old) was also the guy who originated the role in Chicago. Made me really miss Jerry Orbach again, so to find this fic and "visit" a little with Lennie seemed to fit perfectly.

Thanks so much for all your works, I don't always review but I'm pretty sure I've read every single Buffy fic you've written and loved every one. Thank you for keeping her alive and kicking!

:) Gracie
Tasie chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
It has been forever since I left a review but I REALLY enjoyed this story. Throughout the entire story I could here Chris Noth's voice in my head and I couldn't help but smile (because hello sexy Logan voice anyone?). This was excellently written and even though I am a Buffy/Angel(us) girl, I can see her with Mike Logan (I'd rather see me with Mike Logan but que sera). I am going to back to reread a bunch of your Buffy fics.
Thank you so much!
serenityselena chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
awesome story with a wonderful happy ending for Buffy :)