Reviews for Ghosts Have Warm Hands
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
D: I was waiting this whole time for it to somehow be Kaito that was dead, since even though he's my favorite character, I still wanted there to be a happy ending...
15bubbles chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Thank you. For a story I was touched by.

And for not giving Hattori that accent. I know that Kansaiben is different from regular Japanese, but reading so many apostrophes gets so annoying sometimes. The subs just use regular English, why can't the fanfic writers? T.T
top gunner chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
The number of shooting deaths in all Japan annually rarely breaks twenty. It's these gun-control laws, you see. They actually work okay.
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Comments... Other than Awesome?

A little long, A little wordy, definitely depressing and a little too coincidental.

That being said, I loved it. The descriptions were apt and really put me into the story. Character motivation was spot on, though in my head they would have played things out a little differently.

Thanks, I'll be filing this in the 'defiantly worth reading' folder in my brain.
AmunRa chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was very sad, and very dark, but also very enjoyable. You did make me sniffle, and I'm not one to cry that easily. Thank you for sharing.
4181 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow. I.. want.. to.. have.. your.. babies.. - so that, somehow, your talent for writing stories, are passed down. Whereas i will boast about my taleneted children. Hahaha.

Seriously, I really like this fanfic. It's so well presented and thought out - It's making me kind of jealous. I will avidly read your stories and others to come.

I'm starting to sound stalker-ish so i will depart.

Basser chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Yes.. Quite sniffly. Damn, so many depressing stories. I need to find me some fluffy Conan-centric stories to read.. (Or just finish the manga. Ahahah... -sweatdrop- The newer chapters are so hard to find..)

Aside from my useless whinigs, though. Good work. Lovely. Kept me amused enough to read it all, at least. Though I must admit, you tend to get a bit wordy. Dally a bit long on one topic, sometimes. Dosen't really detract that badly, though. As we learned in English, length can sometimes be a wrtiting device, and so we may argue that such a stressful time seems to last forever in the character's eyes and.. Yeah, well. I'll shut up now. Good job regardless, and I'm seriously out to write some happiness. LOVE YOU! :D
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*chokes* I knew there was a reason I was scared to read this.. now I remember why... *bawls* Well its very very good... and yesh it is relastic and it made for a great story even if was basically crying.. *sniffles*
Jeva chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
*sits in stunned silence, tearws in her eyes* I... *covers mouth with hand, now crying* Oh, my God...that was so tragic...I don't know what to say in my*calms herself*

I really can't believe that this fic actually made my cry...seriously...that's a hard thing to do...fanfiction making me cry...I think what really got me was after the letter...that just- *sniffles* I won't give in to tears, I won't give in to tears...

GAH! THIS IS JUST TOO TRAGIC! *cries* It's so wonderfully done that I can't stop wanting to cry! I have to see what happens in the sequel...*wanders to the other fic*

Lynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
This is so sad... Don't worry, I do not kill people for making sad endings. I love sad endings. this is one of the best... *sniff* I was on the verge of crying. But if you actually did make me cry, that would be a big success. I do not cry easily over romance unless it is really sad.
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
...that was just so nice...i loved it -
dillpops chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
so long! But so, so, so good! Time well spent, well done!
Mikomi Kume chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Here you go. It's a morbid, dark fic that made me want to run around in circles, screaming of the injustice of it all. Anyways, you better write that sequel!
Tabbycat aka M.e. G-C chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Excellent work, Hauntress!

Sorry it took a while for me to get time to r & r, but anyways.

The emotions in this fic, like, in Father's Pride, are vivid and serious. Shinichi's visits to Ran, the running off to Black Org cases, etc.

There are still many parts in which you loop around the same idea for several paragraphs and lag before moving on. When Ran finds out that Shinichi had been hiding so much from her, for instance she should have be shocked, and her reaction should have been briefer to emphasize that. So, it wouldn't be so necessary to spend too much writing about that.

Anyways, that was GREAT! I loved it. This is some of your best work, Hauntress! I must say you're quite good at these angsty, dark, one-shotters.
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
*sings* ding dong, Shin'ichi's dead! they put a bullet in his head!

What did they do with the corpse? They left it there of course!

And all his friends they cried and cried, they cried and cried!

*laughs manically!*

... okay, so when I said I'd post a review, I didn't say it would be sane...

Yup. Still sad. However, after seeing snippets of the sequal *hint, hint* I'm eagerly looking forward to what happens -after- this. *grins!*

((GLOMPS!)) Write! More! -after homework is done!

-ICKA! the IMP