Reviews for I Understand
imaboredwriter2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
oh i loved it!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Thank you for giving me some resolution! Good grief it's been horrible watching Sam be such a jerk a dean be so heartbroken.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is exactly what should happen between them. Good job.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I couldn't agree more! Well said, all around. I am a Sam girl, through and through, but I'm at a loss...
Wunjo chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
From your lips to the show writers ears!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I'm one of those people that believes that you do run into people and hear things from them that you need to hear at important times in your life, especially when you are working through an especially difficult situation.

My wish is that your story of Sam running into someone who offhandedly gives him a new perspective on his brother's motivations goes from this fanfic to TPTB and we get a quick ( and for Sam an enlightening) end to this impossible "not be brothers" any more stance of his. LOL

Some times fandom hits the nail on the head -ya know? Great read.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I think this really is what Sam needs. He wants to be brothers, he just doesn't know how to want to be brothers. But I think if he really didn't want that kind of relationship with Dean, than he wouldn't have come back to hunting with him. Because he knows Dean, he knows that Dean will push and mope and snarky comment his way back in there.
Sam just needs someone to open his eyes to what Dean really means to him, and how much he really loves Dean and wants to be a family with him.

I loved that part about Dean feeling like their lives are worth the same. Because I think that Dean really feels that now, for so long he felt like he was nothing, but I think now he feels like he truly is worth just as much as Sam, he just needs Sam to see it too.

Great story! :o)