Reviews for Habits
Ms.PessiMystique chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
OMG! I feel like I am getting trolled by this story. I was really immerse by it then - came chapter 5. It was rather disappointing because I want it to be continued ... Oh well... I'll read another... Thanks for the story btw
elriofinn96 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Don't cha know that levi's last name is Ackerman so mikasa and him are related.
ChewyKookie chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
LOL wow didn't see that coming xD probably should have checked that last chapter before reading, but oh wells! The writing was still great nonetheless, i'm totally checking out your other works ;)
ChewyKookie chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Wow, talk about intense. At first I was like 'what the heck is going on?' Because the chapter blasted open with an abrupt action scene, but at the same time it worked. Keep going on strong, the writing's amazing! :)
ChewyKookie chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Yay, angst angst angst! XD tension makes me happy haha
I felt kinda bad for eren but I absolutely love the character developement you have going on here, epicness! And it makes one wonder what mikasa's gonna be up to...lol. Anyways, keep being great! :D
ChewyKookie chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Yup, still love this lol I like the eren and annie dynamic you have going on here, and no worries I like the wayyoucreate themas characters :) good work!
ChewyKookie chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Hey there, I cant believe this is your first story! I'm truly amazed at your writing style, and you've portrayed the characters beautifully- i'm literally reviewing as I go,so look forward to a bunch of reviews lol
Although i'm primarily a rivamika fan, I'm pretty fond of erenxannie couple, so finding this was a nice surprise- WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE RECOGNITION? Gahh, I cant wait for more, great job! :)
Memory-taker chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Wait a sec what do you mean by discontinuing?! Ahh and it was such a good story... Guess I'll have to read some other fics. It's still sad, I really liked this one, however I can somehow understand you about all this 'not feeling right.
Memory-taker chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I'm so happy that I found this fic! You've made it with my two favorite pairings, honestly, I've got to read more of it. It's great!
mirazal chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
I'm a bit sad that this will be discontinued (because it's a FANTASTIC story) but I understand :) do what feels right, that is most important. But I will definitely check out your other account and I look forward to your other works and writing!
KimiiInkk chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
That is a sad thing to hear.. I really loved this story! But it is up to you after all.
I've read 'Crown' today without knowing that it was you.
matsuky1407 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Wow. This chapter was really exciting. I like your characterization and how you develop each one of them esp mikasa and eren. The plot is very interesting. Cant wait to see how the story unfolds. Is the blue eyed guy who unmasked at the beginning annie's father? And the one who saved eren was annie? kyaaaaa! this keeps getting better and better each chapter.
unblockabletree4 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I did not see that coming. The surprise attack I mean. I guess that's why it's a surprise attack. I really did like how you did the whole battle scene, and how that one valegaurd helped Eren. That certainly adds a human twist, along with making them human, or atleast look human. Now with Mikasa and Levi, I thought that was a very interesting way to incorporate the maneuver gear (question: could they use guns while using it? Eren had a mp5, which puts, in a real world sense, this story from the sixties to the present and onward, and I am curious as to how they could apply it). And Annie is no where to be found, which could mean anything from being a traitor, captured, simply not there, or in the bathroom (Did Mikasa check there?)
Armin's reasoning for crying was an interesting one, saying someone needs to cry for them. That is a very interesting concept and idea, one not many use.
One problem I feel I should say I have is the fight scenes. There were good but lacking details, meaning just add sons more details as to what is happening in the fight and what the characters are feeling about it. Even if it's blur, detail the aftermath of it.
Aside from that, thanks for clearing up their ages. It's not exact ones but I can get an idea as to what they are.
Not for a theory: the valegaurd that spoke to Eren when he was younger is Annie's father, but the one that helped him could be him as well...or it could be Erwin. Possibly.
I felt the chapter overall was great, and I am looking forward, as usual to the next one.
Kamil the Awesome chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
There were a couple places where the action became hard to follow, but they were very short. Also, what is Annie up to? I don't have a theory yet, so I'll wait to see what you do.
Cyborg chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
So, is "Valeguard" the name of the enemy? It's a bit confusing, since Annie didn't seem to understand the name.