Reviews for Beginning to End
Missdellusion chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Omigods eds it's ok good!
But what happened? I hope I find out soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
It wasn't until I reread your story from the beginning that I realized that this chapter is a parallel for chapter two! (And I was fully able to appreciate just how great this story is.)

"The first time that Eddy realized someone else's feelings, feelings that did not have anything to do with him, was the first week of school in their 9th grade year" and "The first time Edd realized he had a true emotional attachment to Kevin was in their freshman year."

Also, "...Your old man knew he had feelings for Mommy way before that. He was just too thick skulled to do anything about it" in chapter two versus "He would wait patiently for his love to wake. He had always waited patiently for Kevin" in this chapter.

It's great, being able to make inferences thanks to the flashbacks and reading between the lines. Like, Eddy figured out Edd had feelings for Kevin the same week Edd was tripping over his own feet in biology and BEFORE Edd learned of Kevin's feelings towards him. (So what happened with the talent show? ;D)

Heh. Sorry. I wanted to have somewhat decent commentary before I published a review other than the cliche "Thanks for updating/More!/Omg, (insert quick recap here)!" Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just feel you deserve a little more effort based on the obvious effort you've put into this story.

I think you are very well on your way to being a great writer. Although certain events are confusing (Edd's condition, for one; pardon my impatience, but I wanna know, golly gosh darn it!), each chapter illuminates more and more details about their relationship and their present situation in a pleasantly surprising way. (I knew they were married [obviously], but straight after high school? Squee! And Edd's father supports Kevin/Edd [thank god!] but not the mom? Drama!)

The pacing of Kevin and Edd's relationship is also done quite nicely. It doesn't feel rushed, nor sluggish. Kudos on your style, the scenes and transitions. It's refreshing to see a new writing style; especially one like yours that allows the reader to see windows into Kevin and Edd's relationship as MORE than just adolescents or youths and into various stages of their lives, as well as lets the reader draw conclusions about the fuzzy in-between and looming future.

Well, until next time! I will certainly be awaiting the latest installment to this fascinating tale!
ZimVader0017 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Oh my god, he woke up... OMG HE WOKE UP! *Crying*
a fanfictioner chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
omgg! i love it!
Hikari Sumeragi chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
oooow! i really enjoy this chapter!
Jim is sooooo beatifull, and those two too! i love them!
and i love your fanfic

Please, give us the next chapter soooooooon! 3

love, hiakari
sigmawolf87 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
OMG the feels, can't handle it :'(...I need to know what happens but my precious fanboi heart might not be able to take any more feels, but I must know X)
PLEASE update soon
Lilac01 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
I love this so much. ;-; Please please please update soon. Please.
xhirosea chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
ok this story is really good! i love how you have like three events going on at once, its like i'm reading three stories haha! little kevin and double d are sooo cute together omg!
A KevEdd fan chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Yay, you updated! Loved this chapter! I'm so looking forward to the next update!
Future Fishu chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Hi! I was really happy when i saw that there was a new chapter! and i really enjoy it!

The memories of Kevin are so cute and now im curious about what is going to happen next

I want the new chapter! i want to know what happen with doble D XD

(sorry for my awful grammar, english is not my first language but i alway try my best for read your chapters e.e)
muhammad roshan chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
this is really good...but it is too gayish...n not at all funney
ZimVader0017 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Heh, of course Edd would be a tenor, his voice is already high when he speaks. Of course, guys can be quite surprising at times, one of my friends has a deep voice but turned out to be a baritone, meaning that he could reach high notes like a tenor and can also sing in very low notes like a base.

I recommend listening to songs composed by Moses Hogan, he gives a lot of emphasis to the tenors and they sound exceptionally beautiful.

I look forward for the next chapter :)
Future Fishu chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Oh dear this is too beautifull! 3
i really want to know whats going to happen next!
continue!

but i have a question Kev and Edd are married or is just my imagination?

Ill be waiting the next chapter nwn

bye 3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Oh, no. This is gonna be a sad fic, isn't it?!

Still good, though. I'll just have to prepare my heart and soldier on-wards!

Also, I have a sneaking suspicion I know where you're going with Kelly and Jim. Maybe. It's...just a hunch.

Good luck with your new job and I look forward to your updates!
A KevEdd fan chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
It's not lame! I really enjoyed it! Your writing is really good and I am looking forward to see how this story progresses!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »