Reviews for Hamish
sevenpercent chapter 2 . 8/25
"Says the man with the sock index"- you do have a way with dialogue that is just SO spot on. "You talked about it and I pretended to listen" is another. An Hamish watching Sherlock pace? I can see that...

Oh, and don't be shy about your case fic skills.
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I half-expected Sherlock to say he was going to give Baby Watson a horrible nick-name to get back at John for not wanting to call Hamish by name.
Hee-hee, this is too cute and adorable!
VioletErin.26 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Hahaha Sherlock doesnt know when to shut his mouth. Thank goodness Mary is there :) Cant wait to hear of what name they choose. Great writing.
Miranda Aurelia chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Loved this fic!
hatondog chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Ah, you've solved the child naming mystery for the ages...those names do seem a bit cruel for the lovely parents that Sherlock and Mycroft are shown to have.

This was a lovely fic-so nice that Mycroft gave Sherlock the dog and hilarious that everyone assumed he kept it to experiment on!
Icecat62 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Really cute and naming the dog Hamish is funny.
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
This was a sweet, delightful, funny, and entertaining read. :) Hamish, John, and Sherlock work very well together!
Hillary chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I can't wait to read more about Hamish! Love it. :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
you did a great job! aww. hamish is adorable. fantastic writing! well done on the deductions! so impressed!
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great Job! Love it! Very sweet! Aww brotherly moments!
Elles chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Weird name for a puppy but very nice fanfiction ! I can imagine the face of Sherlock when seeing the dog
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I LOVE this! Fantastic.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
that was adorable :3
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I think it was in character. Loved the brotherly interaction!
MeMyselfandI chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh God, that's adorable! I'd love to see John's reaction when he finds out Sherlock named a puppy after him, lol.