Reviews for My Backwards Walk
Treestar2509 chapter 9 . 2/11
Poor Bella. It's been over seven years since my miscarriage and I still wonder if I did something wrong. I can't imagine how hard it would be for a young college student like Bella.
Treestar2509 chapter 6 . 2/11
I have so many questions running through my head. Did Bella have a baby? Is that why she went missing for a year. How long are britney and Edward going to be together? I'm hoping not long.
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 2/11
Good for him. Maybe now she'll see what she is missing out on.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/11
I feel sad for Edward. Interesting start, I look forward to seeing where you take us. Thanks for sharing.
lemonangeljuice chapter 9 . 2/4
Is it wrong to like Brittney?
AstridGreenEyes chapter 9 . 2/3
I just started to read and I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
flyrbrd chapter 9 . 1/8
Thanks!
whirling eyes chapter 9 . 1/5
Edward isn't going to tell Brittney the extremely personal story that Alice told him about Bella is he? He better not. Poor Bella, no wonder she is so messed up, I wish her doctor would have forced her to undergo mandatory psychiatric treatment, instead of acting like a nervous ass and letting her walk out. Malpractice lawsuit, anyone?
He has to break up with Britney. His heart and mind are with Bella, and it would be unfair to let Britney fall deeper in love with him, when he knows he will break up with her if Bella wants him back.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 1/5
I think Bella has enough problems without having to worry about how Edward might be feeling. He's the type to take on blame that isn't his and makes things worse instead of helping.
2muchtrouble chapter 9 . 1/5
Ah, so now we know. Edward is a really decent guy in this story.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 9 . 1/5
Well, BB, didn't you just shock me silly? That was not even close to anything I thought might have happened to Bella! Kudos on telling her story in a very emotional, gentle, sensitive, but honest way!
I'm glad her parents are so supportive and intervened to get her help!
Alice is an amazing friend!
Wonder if Edward's feelings toward her will ever be the same again?
Thanks for a beautifully written update! Heart ya!
{GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
First of all, I apologize for taking so long to read this update, my lovely BB! Thank you for the shout out, I was happy to chat with you!

This was an amazing chapter, as usual! We are starting to see that whatever happened to Bella left a very damaged girl in its wake! How sad it is that she feels like she has no one there for her! Her behavior is atrocious, but it's obviously because of her emotional and mental state! I hope they do some sort of "intervention"!

Would love to see an update when you can. If you don't get the chance to before the New Year, then have wonderful Holiday! May this new coming year roll in bringing with it all the wonderful things you deserve!
Heart ya, BB! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Oh man! Can't wait to find out what happened.
flyrbrd chapter 8 . 11/28/2014