Reviews for Ruled By Secrecy
Kushina Kyuubi chapter 7 . 4/15
PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. IT'S ONE OF MY MANY FAVOURUTES AND I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. SO PLEASE UPDATE
First Movement chapter 7 . 1/19
Noooo, no, no, why does this end with a cliffy? Ugh, I won't be able to get the scene how Anna and Elsa metting off of my head. Will Anna suddenly struct with memories, will there be a heartfelt moment for them? Dang, I can't wait to read the next update. Thank you for the lovely story!
First Movement chapter 6 . 1/19
Whoa, this is getting so intense. All those corrupt ministers and royals, ugh. Hope Anna will reach Elsa's first and they can get down to handle Hans and the other. Also hopping that Anna wouldn't get her heart frozen like in the movie, it will getting more intense if that happen...
First Movement chapter 4 . 1/19
Oh my god, I've finally found this fic again after lossing it sometime ago. So happy that I can continue reading it. This story has a really interesting set up, Anna being the blacksmith/knight and also she lost her memories after having a relationship with Elsa. Can't wait to read more how it wil turn up with Hans and everything. Oh, and just to point some little thing, I think you wrote that it was spring on the last chapter, and summer in here. Do you mean it's in the end of spring on ch 3?
First Movement chapter 3 . 1/19
Wait, wait. Let her go? Fulfill her responsibilities? Does that mean Elsa has to marry some prince? Oh, no...
guesy chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Please please please update your story.. I've been checking for your update once a week..
I need to know how the story ends.. Pretty pliss update soon
Mistique Four chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
I came here due to Zero-Kiba's take on your cover art. And despite several typo's and grammar mistakes here and there throughout the story I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I look forward to seeing the next chapters appear in my inbox.
Imagine Exorcist chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
OK, so Anna's still debating if this flashbacks r actually real; which is understandable since they r only now becomin' more clear n' pain-free. Altho, I got a feelin' it'll probally be like pullin' teeth for Anna to get answers from t queen but, it'll happen whether Elsa liks it or not either way.
Movice chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Please update.
This story is wicked good and I really want to read what happens next. I cant even begin to list the things I like about it for that is too many. The romance, the friendly interactions, the mystery, and everything else makes this story great.

Eager fan,
Movice

PS: too lazy to log on so sorry
PascalDragon chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Interesting story. I'm really looking forward to learn what had happened four years ago between Anna and Elsa. And of course I hope that Anna can convince Elsa to come back to Arendelle. Hopefully like a literal storm that rages across all those annoying nobles and conspirators...

Yours,
Sven
Tigger chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
This is an amazing story! Favorited.
Kyranol1 chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Thanks so much for the new chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! PLEASE UPDATE MORE!
betagamma chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
I'm so happy to see this update. This is still growing into a great story. I look forward to read about the reunion of Elsa and Anna.
The Haku chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
This fic is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I've started reading it to improve my English! It was hard but it was very interesting and I just can't stop)) Author you are amazing, please continue, I always wait for update)
Sorry for mistakes I rarely write in English..))
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »