Reviews for Ruled By Secrecy
Imagine Exorcist chapter 7 . 8/21
OK, so Anna's still debating if this flashbacks r actually real; which is understandable since they r only now becomin' more clear n' pain-free. Altho, I got a feelin' it'll probally be like pullin' teeth for Anna to get answers from t queen but, it'll happen whether Elsa liks it or not either way.
Movice chapter 7 . 7/29
Please update.
This story is wicked good and I really want to read what happens next. I cant even begin to list the things I like about it for that is too many. The romance, the friendly interactions, the mystery, and everything else makes this story great.

Eager fan,

PS: too lazy to log on so sorry
PascalDragon chapter 7 . 6/29
Interesting story. I'm really looking forward to learn what had happened four years ago between Anna and Elsa. And of course I hope that Anna can convince Elsa to come back to Arendelle. Hopefully like a literal storm that rages across all those annoying nobles and conspirators...

Tigger chapter 7 . 6/29
This is an amazing story! Favorited.
Kyranol1 chapter 7 . 6/28
Thanks so much for the new chapter!
betagamma chapter 7 . 6/28
I'm so happy to see this update. This is still growing into a great story. I look forward to read about the reunion of Elsa and Anna.
The Haku chapter 7 . 6/28
This fic is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I've started reading it to improve my English! It was hard but it was very interesting and I just can't stop)) Author you are amazing, please continue, I always wait for update)
Sorry for mistakes I rarely write in English..))
snowboardgurl chapter 6 . 6/3
omg im addicted to this. i fucking love it, and i love the OCs too.
natalia.aguilar.33633 chapter 6 . 5/31
Loooool niceee xD continues pleace
Batteriez Not Included chapter 6 . 5/5
Awesome chapter, and I like how you made Rapunzel put her foot down!

Also, Anna with a Padawan braid?! Someone please do a fan art of that epic-ness, please!
Dusky15 chapter 6 . 4/28
Awesome! Keep up the god work!
Also I expect more soon!
Shadowglyder chapter 6 . 4/18
I would have thought that Olga and Vlad would have told Anna what happened. At least it looked like that was going to happen. With just snippets of memories, how will Anna convince Elsa to come back?
Kyranol1 chapter 6 . 4/17
Loving this story so far!
Keep up the awesome work!
Saint Raven chapter 5 . 3/19
I really love this story and hope you update again soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »