Reviews for Ruled By Secrecy
PascalDragon chapter 7 . 6/29
Interesting story. I'm really looking forward to learn what had happened four years ago between Anna and Elsa. And of course I hope that Anna can convince Elsa to come back to Arendelle. Hopefully like a literal storm that rages across all those annoying nobles and conspirators...

Yours,
Sven
Tigger chapter 7 . 6/29
This is an amazing story! Favorited.
Kyranol1 chapter 7 . 6/28
Thanks so much for the new chapter!
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! PLEASE UPDATE MORE!
betagamma chapter 7 . 6/28
I'm so happy to see this update. This is still growing into a great story. I look forward to read about the reunion of Elsa and Anna.
The Haku chapter 7 . 6/28
This fic is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I've started reading it to improve my English! It was hard but it was very interesting and I just can't stop)) Author you are amazing, please continue, I always wait for update)
Sorry for mistakes I rarely write in English..))
snowboardgurl chapter 6 . 6/3
omg im addicted to this. i fucking love it, and i love the OCs too.
natalia.aguilar.33633 chapter 6 . 5/31
Loooool niceee xD continues pleace
BatteriezNotIncluded chapter 6 . 5/5
Awesome chapter, and I like how you made Rapunzel put her foot down!

Also, Anna with a Padawan braid?! Someone please do a fan art of that epic-ness, please!
Dusky15 chapter 6 . 4/28
Awesome! Keep up the god work!
Also I expect more soon!
Shadowglyder chapter 6 . 4/18
I would have thought that Olga and Vlad would have told Anna what happened. At least it looked like that was going to happen. With just snippets of memories, how will Anna convince Elsa to come back?
Kyranol1 chapter 6 . 4/17
Loving this story so far!
Keep up the awesome work!
Saint Raven chapter 5 . 3/19
I really love this story and hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Love this story just amazing:)
logan chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Awesome! Very well writen and engaging story. Every update is worth it. Take your time, I just ask you to not abandon it! please ! :D
Thanks for sharing