Reviews for Laer o Faen
dark-fate96 chapter 14 . 4/6
I like yor story.. a sister of Gil-Galad and wife to Thranduil..i like this chapter, Thrandil now believes that this is his wife returned to him and poor Legolas doeesnt know what to believe. i like to read more..
UPDATE..please soon i want to know more..and more moments between Thranduil and Celyndailiel/Nieniriathlim.
Lady Syndra chapter 13 . 2/15
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cabin6Girl chapter 13 . 1/27
I really really really wish you would update! This story is so amazing and I love how approach such a story as the saga of Middle Earth. There is so much history and you put it in such an amazing way! I would love to know how Thranduil and his love get reunited again and how they first fell for each other in the first place!
Carly Carnations chapter 13 . 1/26
I really, really want to see more of them. I love your writing style (and I admit the line in some earlier chapter: "I feel...so much" has been breaking itself in my head while reading the ;ast few chapters, it's beautiful.)
Beccissss chapter 13 . 1/19
Amazing story! Loved it! I hope you continue soon! :D
Mariana Lestrange chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
I LOVE IT!
The best The Elven King of Mirkwood, OC EVER. Thank you for the wonderful ride in time and space, hope to read more of this work soon, you are a amazing writer!

Have a GREAT day ;)
Tintcalad chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
You didn't! For what earthly reason have you to do that?!
Bloody brilliant chapter, as always!
Haley Renee chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
This story is amazing. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Tintcalad chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Amazing, as always! Please, update soon!
Tintcalad chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Well, that was interesting. I really like how you go back and forth through the different ages. It's really cool.
Great chapter! Hope you get a chance to update soon!
Shuttlelauncher chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
That was a nice peak into their past and how they met. Thranduil seems so sweet but all also very serious but I suppose giving what they are going through its appropriate. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
kelsey.hampa chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I have fallen in love with this story. The plot is so creative and well thought out. The characters are amazing. The writing is incredible! Can't wait to read more!
Shuttlelauncher chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Very good chapter! Legolas will probably be the hardest to convince. I sense some serious danger coming their way soon too. Loved it!
Shuttlelauncher chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
That was powerful! I could feel the desperation of your characters...really well written
Shuttlelauncher chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
I like how thranduil and elrond have a strong bond here. A lot of stories have them at odds with each other and I just think elrond is always so kind and willing to help others. And tauriel befriending your character will help break her out of her shell. Will thranduil ask her specifically why she came to his kingdom when he gets back?