Reviews for Laer o Faen
FeeKee chapter 22 . 2/12
This story, I'm quite glad I found this jewel. Very well written, I like your unique way of writing, especially how you go from past to future. I could not stop reading, for your story flows beautifully. Your oc and plot can very well be a part of canon. Brilliant! Hopefully next chapter is coming soon. Will wait patiently. Cheers!
whitedwarf chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
This story is VERY interesting! I find the constant flips of time-streams a little irritating - but only because every time I finish a chapter I want nothing more than to continue on in that time to what happens next, only to have that want then flip again once I'm reading from the other timeline - CURSE you're brilliant writing ability (GRIN)

I really hope you update this story soon, it's wonderful!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
This story is amazing!

Plead update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
Fabulous! Please update sooooooonnnnnnnn!
Silver-crowned Valkyrie chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
I love this story! So complex and emotional and well-written... It's truly a masterpiece! Definitely amongst my top favorites on this site!
Keep up the excellent work and update soon!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
haha21 chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
At last! Update again soon.
dark-fate96 chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
At last... She knowssss, so beautiful ... How legolas would react when he finds out.. I cannot wait, update soon
dark-fate96 chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
Updateeeeee.. This is a fascinating story , i want to see if legolas and the others new who Celyn was and when she remembers Thranduil and moreee...update
Luce chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
Really enjoyed reading your story! Hope you update soon!
Tintcalad chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
I just love this story!
Tintcalad chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
It's been awhile. Or it just feels like it!

As always great job!
dark-fate96 chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
I like yor story.. a sister of Gil-Galad and wife to Thranduil..i like this chapter, Thrandil now believes that this is his wife returned to him and poor Legolas doeesnt know what to believe. i like to read more..
UPDATE..please soon i want to know more..and more moments between Thranduil and Celyndailiel/Nieniriathlim.
Lady Syndra chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cabin6Girl chapter 13 . 1/27/2015
I really really really wish you would update! This story is so amazing and I love how approach such a story as the saga of Middle Earth. There is so much history and you put it in such an amazing way! I would love to know how Thranduil and his love get reunited again and how they first fell for each other in the first place!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »