Reviews for Over Oceans and Under Skies
Tabby chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Aww Varda is a cutie.
legomaker4623 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Oh that was so sweet.

I just love Valar slash please write more.
WarSinger chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
_ MORE! I luv it _ SO swet!
Manwë *_*
Leo Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Aw... that was beautiful! _
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I'm glad I ain't th' only one who thought these two might be together. Only jus' readin' th' Silmarilion (but past th' dyin' o' th' Trees, thankfully, so no spoilers!) and my mind jus' automatically started (slash) pairin' folk up. *pauses* Okay, so really it was only these two (in the Valar, anyway...) but still. Liked this. Short, true (I usually like long epics), but good. You've a voice with these two. *L* And I think I can see Lady Varda settin' them up. She DOES seem the type, doesn't she? Willing to share her love so that he is happy. Sweet.
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Just gonna re-state here, I ADORE this...mmmaky, goes on the favorites list, if I can find the button...;)
Thalia Weaver not logged in damn' malfunctioning computer chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Ehe, Valar slash...I love it!

Especially since I *worship* Ulmo, even wrote a REALLY crappy fic about him...;)

-Thalia
Finwen chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I seriously cannot believe that *no one* has reviewed this. It's great! Not just the fic itself, but the concept. I mean, come on, Valar slash! I'm very thankful that you wrote this.

Wonderful, and very different from the usual, portrayals of Manwe, Ulmo and Varda. And I'm glad you didn't go for the all-too-often-favoured PWP... this has real feeling in it, and lovley descriptions. Thankyou so much.

... I still can't get over it... Valar slash! *laughs like a maniac*