Reviews for A Miko's Trial
are you going to continue this?
maru chapter 7 . 5/5
2015 & still waiting for the next chapter lololololol
...
update pls q.q
DarkKnight101 chapter 7 . 4/7
Please continue the story; awesome so far.
Regarding your technical writing: Like many of your other stories, I think there needs to be some work on the paragraph spacing. Some paragraphs can be a pain to read with all the dialogue jumbled in.

Otherwise, it's an interesting read, and certainly something on my watch list. Keep it up.
Lizzie chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
*hopes story isn't abandoned * god plz continue this this is getting a bit tense not knowing whats going to happen
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I really hope this story isn't abandoned, I love reading your works. And as selfish as it may be I want to read even more from you. These fics are easily some of the best I've ever laid eyes on. Please don't let this story become discontinued.
sparkydam2000 chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
dude i like your story its really interesting. i hope you will still continue this story cause its been a while now
Lol chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
I love this story but can you please update please
JDH1080 chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
This story is really interesting. I'm really enjoying it so far. Though I'm a bit concerned to see that it hasn't been updated in a few months. I hope you'll keep writing, because you are a fantastic writer. I've read most of your stories and honestly only one of them rubbed me in the wrong way while the rest were just wonderful. So please keep up with this gem.
Blackroserevan chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Please write more! It's so good! I also love your lemon on yoshiki and ayumi! Your one of the best writers ever! And enjoy reading everything you write!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Totally agree with maru
maru chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Yooo dudes this is the perfect time for u to update now dat pewds is playing CP too which means more people joining the fandom (moar yoshikixayumi supporters looking for nc fanfics) and yea i really want u guys to get the fame ur stories deserve k
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Guys it's been 4 months since you guys have updated! Look I completely understand the whole taking a break thing but this story almost feels like it's been abandoned. This story is awesome so far and it would be a shame if it was never updated again. Also this is the big story you guys promised after A Mirror Image. Please update soon.
maru chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
dudes wtf pls update q.q
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Please continue! This is so cool!