Reviews for When You're Nowhere
Oh Jace. We all know
ClockworkLover chapter 1 . 8/14
Interesting
TheOppositeOfSinister chapter 17 . 8/14
Good story, I wasn't sure about it at first, but in glad I gave it a chance...
As for a song, Alex&Sierra have some really good duet songs (Personally I'd suggest "I Love You" for this particular scenario)...
And just as a general rule, a really amazing song that I think would be super cute if Jace "wrote" for Clary is "Heart Like Yours" by Willamette Stone from the "If I Stay" soundtrack.
NightReader1214 chapter 17 . 8/14
Thank you so much for the update! Sometimes I sorta feel bad for Jace because Clary hasn't returned the "I love you." (Not that I recall.) Hopefully Jace doesn't doubt her love for him... And I really hope Clary tells him about her acceptance into college and he won't be too heartbroken to hurt her. Also, I want to see more of Izzy and Clary interaction and more Magnus too because I'd love more sass! Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
NightReader1214 chapter 17 . 8/14
I think clary and jace should play flaws by Bastille
Daire123 chapter 17 . 8/14
adorable! I love how Clary and Jace are now compared to when they first met. I really hope Clary goes to her dream school in New York, but the idea of leaving Jace behind breaks my heart. I hope there was a way he could come with or something. I also hope he can be understanding and accepting when she tells him. Although I already have some ideas of how he's going to find out and they aren't from her directly... I kinda hope it doesn't come to them getting really close in her bed and finding her letter to stop them and start something. It's likely, but I'm dreading it especially since he's already claimed he loves her and she didn't respond yet. I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon!
Lacey567 chapter 17 . 8/13
Could you make clary tell jace about her scholarship please
Book lover42004 chapter 17 . 8/13
When is clary going to tell jace where she got excepted to college? Please update soon! I love your story!
supergirls2008 chapter 17 . 8/13
I really enjoyed the story! I would love some more creepy sebastian...
crazyweirdunique chapter 17 . 8/13
Quick and amazing chapter.
waiting for Clary to tell the 3 words too. And I hope Clary would tell about the letter for art college to him soon, otherwise it will be pretty clichè, where she doesn't tell-he finds out somehow -he gets upset,and all that usual drama.
Anyways I LOVE THIS STORY.
keep the updates coming quick!
TeamJaceandJacob chapter 17 . 8/13
I love this story! 3 I'm always happy when I receive an email saying there's a new chapter. :D
But I think Clary should tell Jace asap about the letter saying she can go to the Art Institute because I hate Clace having a dispute. (Just an idea :) )
Mrs Jace Wayland-Herondale chapter 17 . 8/13
Dude I can rap through all of The Real Slim Shady xD
My proudest accomplishment tbh.
I loved this chapter! Super cute and the steamy! Haha. And Jace's parents wow ):
So many feelssss
xTheMorningStarx chapter 17 . 8/13
Thanks for the new update! I'm so glad Jace said "I love you" but I can't help but feel bad for him especially since Clary doesn't seem to feel the same way, and even if she does I really hope she can be honest to him about the acceptance letter. But more than anything I just hope that she loves him back and admits it to not just only him but to herself too. Anyways I think a song that would really fit them would be "Everything Has Changed" by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. It certainly fits how their meeting also since it's a duet, it could work ;)