Reviews for Quiet Eyes
Wow.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Superb!
Carriethekitten chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This is one of the best i've read. Emotion in motion is what it reminded me of. You have a true gift Please write more of anything
ellen2321 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
*tear tear* Wow, that was VERY good. You write with such eloquence, almost poetically. I don't know what to say except that it was amazing!

Ellen
transgressions chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
That was amazing. Your gift with words is truly that - a gift. Thank you for this piece, it really hits home; makes everyone equal again and shows that Darkness and Evil are everywhere, not just in the magic world. Kudos to you.
Destiny-TWoP chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
That is amazing...truely amazing. It's so subtle, and yet it makes you see so clearly. It made me cry, and I never cry over fanfic.

You have an amazing gift. Truely amazing.
Belinda chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow. That's one of the best I've seen.
starlet13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
loved it, loved it, loved it! i read it on your site first n then found it here. You r such a brilliant writer. You should get in contact with JK Rowling!
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
This gave me an impression of great sorrow, but also of beauty, and of hope.
foxxy-karabelle chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
This is such an awesome story... i've read a lot of the stories on this site.. and this is one of my favs.. keep the chapters coming!
Usako3000 Not Signed in chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Very well written. Stars fell, how eloquently put, and so true. God ...
The Spangled Pandemonium chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Deep. Very Deep. I love the colorful language and the mood set in this piece... Whenever you write anything else, can you e-mail me?
jedielf chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
This is very good. And it's sad that that sort of thing has happened again in Bali.
Shayaf1Yahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/13/2002