Reviews for Of Dragons and Men
ForgottenBlack chapter 1 . 5/24
That was so good I loved it.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 5/17
Ahhhhh that build up. I'm dead you've killed me. It really hurts that Ryoma couldn't escape in the end even though he already knew what was going on. His helplessness was too real.
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh my you scared me! I didn't really get it until Tezuka showed up to be honest, and ... /shudders

Brilliant horror story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Very good one shot, and you do horror very well. Is there any particular reason why the children die in different ways?
Yona chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
libro5678 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Kinda want another chapter where ryoga and the parents realise their child isnt coming back anymore and maybe one where all the childrens bodies are discovered.
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Kind of morbid, but I like it, especially the way you wrote it.

Wait...what does that say about me then?- (:)?)
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Woah! Heavy
Thank you for sharing!
kairenayui chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Interesting story.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Awesome awesome.
Fuji is creepy in this fic, but then isn't he always? Way better choice than Tezuka. I approve.
And Ryoma is so pitiful and cute. Now that he is dead, though, no one's going to be able to see his ghost or the ghosts of any of the others. That's sad. Well, his dying was sad too, obviously, but to take it a step further.
So did Ryoma know all along that Fuji was going to kill him and just didn't do anything about it?
Or did the others not explain fully enough and he didn't realize it until the end?
Either way, that's just so sad...
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That was...really creepy, but also very interesting :)
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh god this was creepy as hell... Loved it!
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I'm scared. This is gonna give me nightmares since I read this so late, but FAVORITE ANYWAY. So. Damn. DARK.
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 2/19/2014

But this was so good, why?

rosy petal1029 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This story is so god damn SCARY that it could actually make full grown men huddle up in a corner crying for their mommy but their mommy wouldn't come because she will be having a heart attack in her own corner! It's that scary! I have no idea how you come up with this idea but nonetheless its extremely awesome! Now I only hope that you can update for the other ones of your prince of tennis fanfics... See you then!