Reviews for Of Dragons and Men
libro5678 chapter 1 . 1/8
Kinda want another chapter where ryoga and the parents realise their child isnt coming back anymore and maybe one where all the childrens bodies are discovered.
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Kind of morbid, but I like it, especially the way you wrote it.

Wait...what does that say about me then?- (:)?)
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Woah! Heavy
Thank you for sharing!
kairenayui chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Interesting story.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Awesome awesome.
Fuji is creepy in this fic, but then isn't he always? Way better choice than Tezuka. I approve.
And Ryoma is so pitiful and cute. Now that he is dead, though, no one's going to be able to see his ghost or the ghosts of any of the others. That's sad. Well, his dying was sad too, obviously, but to take it a step further.
So did Ryoma know all along that Fuji was going to kill him and just didn't do anything about it?
Or did the others not explain fully enough and he didn't realize it until the end?
Either way, that's just so sad...
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That was...really creepy, but also very interesting :)
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh god this was creepy as hell... Loved it!
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I'm scared. This is gonna give me nightmares since I read this so late, but FAVORITE ANYWAY. So. Damn. DARK.
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
SToP.

But this was so good, why?

-Sy
rosy petal1029 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This story is so god damn SCARY that it could actually make full grown men huddle up in a corner crying for their mommy but their mommy wouldn't come because she will be having a heart attack in her own corner! It's that scary! I have no idea how you come up with this idea but nonetheless its extremely awesome! Now I only hope that you can update for the other ones of your prince of tennis fanfics... See you then!
Aurelia Cotta chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
You are so cruel... *sob*
Okay, more seriously: that was damn creepy and effective. The way the ghosts blend so seamlessly was good.
kurie-tibiti chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
wow that was very creepy. The way you worded your sentences, the paragraph format it all added to the mystery. It was very well done and nice to see something different from the norm.
Rxroulette chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is a horrible, horrible story. I didn't get what was going on until the end, but I was like, Holy! I love your stories as usual, it's just so scary that despite all the supernatural event in this story this can actually happen in real life making this story that much scarier.
taida chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot! Despite reading the summary I didn't fully absorb its implications until almost halfway through the story, when it suddenly clicked where all the injured children were coming from...I think I was assuming they were just classroom accidents that happened suspiciously frequently, and then at (V.) when Ryoma cried upon direction I suddenly realized they were ghosts. The tone of the fic was as great as always, your writing is so familiar that it's especially enjoyable to read interesting or convoluted plots because we don't have to worry about an unattractive writing style. I hope you get through your boredom successfully, and maybe feel like writing more again soon ;)
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I... What? I'm not really sure what to make of this. It seemed so nice and a little surreal and then... The end happened. Brilliant writing and plot. Excuse me while I go sob in a corner.