Reviews for Shatter
Know it's been over a year but this is an amazing story and you are an amazing writer. If you can please continue.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Definitely an interesting story. I would like to see more.
Cutegenius chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
What an interesting take. Though I'm curious as to why her being found in a Kraang Facility as opposed to being spotted randomly on the street and then taken to a Kraang Facility has made Donnie act differently toward her? It seems as though he is not nearly as awkward or star-struck by her.
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Interesting. Can't wait to see how April reacts to the 'outside' world. By which I mean the surface.
Rubellite Game chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Keep it Going!
Ezzy kun chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
YES! LUV IT! BUT WAT HAPPENS! NEED TO KNOW!
YOU HAV A TALENT THAT IS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I need more. Would it help if I said please?
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Awesome story. I love this AU you've come up with here.
Tenshiii77 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Great story so far! I'm especially happy that there's more of an interaction between Mikey and April; usually it's mainly Donnie and April instead from the beginning. I'll be following! :)
Knighted-Geek chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Interesting plot and a brilliant start to the story. I'm really enjoying the characterisation of April in this and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
GlowingGreenEyes chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Hmmm.. I feel eventually Donnie will have to do some sort of tests to see what exactly the Kraang were up to with April and at that point, that thing that Leo worried about might come true in some fashion... Inadvertently? Psychic auto defense? Foreshadowing? Maybe? No? Far-fetched? lol anyway wouldnt she guess there were other people since she read books with groups of people in them (i assume?) or like..who wrote the books, non human authors? Sorry, thinking about this too much. Obviously its good since its so thought provoking! ;D Love this story and the idea... Keep it up!
freakishly chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
good thing you touched on the topic a bit, it was just a curious question, but hoped it helped! sounds like this chapter to headed to a slow build-up! which is a good thing :)
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
This is getting so good! Can't wait for more!
fkhffhgfkhfyfyuyul chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Haha, I love this! It's intriguing, dark, yet cute and fun at the same time. A mix of everything amazing! The way you write is a joy to read, and the description is well done. The interactions are very realistic, very in-character, and I want to read more... xD I should've slowed down reading the chapters. Now I have to wait. 。・゚・(ノД)・゚・。
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Abrupt start, but a fascinating concept, to say the least.
Still a bit uncertain about the circumstances that led to the Turtles’ involvement here- not meaning to sound like I think they’re shallow, but Donatello’s interest in April seemed to be a major factor in him insisting they take action regarding the kidnapping they witnessed- but the idea of the Kraang ‘raising’ April as part of their research certain makes sense.
On that topic, good call regarding your choice to make the Kraang reasonably OK ‘guardians’ for April; they might keep her confined and perform the occasional painful test, but they’ve never come across as needlessly cruel or sadistic, so April would have no real reason to think badly of them as she’s never known anything different.
Hope you’re going to keep this up; the possibilities this storyline presents for future development are DEFINITELY fascinating…
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »