Reviews for Angel Warrior: Archangel
The Guy Who Makes Unfair Deals chapter 4 . 10/6
...this is abanddoned ?...*sad face*
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Good luck Shinji and his allies
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Oh man this is going to get messy
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Yeah the church is full of BS
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Good start and good luck shinji
adragonoid75 chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Awesome story especially chapter 4(Legend[Shinji] Vs Legend[Kokabiel]). Now THAT is epic. Also, did you realize that one of the sentence is a quote from ScrewAttack{Death Battle}?

The sentence being-

Shinji-"This place shall become your grave."

Similar to-

M. Bison-"This place shall become your grave."
Zaralann chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
Interesting...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
First, I would like to point out that, as far as I can remember, Angels gain wings in pairs. So it should be one pair then two pair, not two wing then three wing. Secondly three wings is one more than two and should therefore be 10x base not 30x.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
layla... you fucked up
Zakumi chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This story is fantastic. Idea, can Shinji used angel name-Tabriel ( Name for Tabris, Will of God ) ...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I like these stories, but it irks me that you never finish any of them, instead beginning new ones and taking shinji ikari increasingly off character until it's just a shared name. Also, please explain to me what an angel would look like with 9 wings. (an odd number)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I like these stories, but it irks me that you never finish any
King Mack chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Continuing updating this story. I am glad Ophis is not leading The Khaos Brigade and its real leader will be revealed in Khaos War Arc or in The Kouh Treaty Mini Arc.

I Hope you have Katerea Leviathan join The Current Satans soon. I want to see that.
King Mack chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I saw you put Ophis' name is Chapter 1, does that mean that you are putting her isn Shinji's harem and having her join Heaveb since she is not the leader of Khaos Brigade in this story.

If Ophis is not the leader of Khaos Birgade, then than means Yeqon is the real leader of Khaso Brigade huh ?

Other than that keep udating this and your other stories.

By The way , you should do a story where Shinji has a sacred gear and inside the gear is a Dragon who is more powerful than Ophis & Great Red.
Feminize Great Red and make Ophis older and pair them with Shinji.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015