Reviews for Angel Warrior: Archangel
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Good luck Shinji and his allies
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Oh man this is going to get messy
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Yeah the church is full of BS
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Good start and good luck shinji
adragonoid75 chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Awesome story especially chapter 4(Legend[Shinji] Vs Legend[Kokabiel]). Now THAT is epic. Also, did you realize that one of the sentence is a quote from ScrewAttack{Death Battle}?

The sentence being-

Shinji-"This place shall become your grave."

Similar to-

M. Bison-"This place shall become your grave."
Zaralann chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
Interesting...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
First, I would like to point out that, as far as I can remember, Angels gain wings in pairs. So it should be one pair then two pair, not two wing then three wing. Secondly three wings is one more than two and should therefore be 10x base not 30x.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
layla... you fucked up
Zakumi chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This story is fantastic. Idea, can Shinji used angel name-Tabriel ( Name for Tabris, Will of God ) ...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I like these stories, but it irks me that you never finish any of them, instead beginning new ones and taking shinji ikari increasingly off character until it's just a shared name. Also, please explain to me what an angel would look like with 9 wings. (an odd number)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I like these stories, but it irks me that you never finish any
King Mack chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Continuing updating this story. I am glad Ophis is not leading The Khaos Brigade and its real leader will be revealed in Khaos War Arc or in The Kouh Treaty Mini Arc.

I Hope you have Katerea Leviathan join The Current Satans soon. I want to see that.
King Mack chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I saw you put Ophis' name is Chapter 1, does that mean that you are putting her isn Shinji's harem and having her join Heaveb since she is not the leader of Khaos Brigade in this story.

If Ophis is not the leader of Khaos Birgade, then than means Yeqon is the real leader of Khaso Brigade huh ?

Other than that keep udating this and your other stories.

By The way , you should do a story where Shinji has a sacred gear and inside the gear is a Dragon who is more powerful than Ophis & Great Red.
Feminize Great Red and make Ophis older and pair them with Shinji.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Update story plz
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
The King of Oracles (王者のお告げ;
This actually reads the Oracle of the King. For what you wrote it would beお告げの王者

きゅうせいしゅ
What do the individual characters mean?

Their yoki (demonic energy
That would eb the energy of youkai but they are akuma not mazoku (kind of youkai) so for them it would be maki.

None in the Grigori matches a god in power though.

You fused the Catholic and Jewish Angel Hierarchies to a degree. Mostly Catholic though except for Hashmal being eighth instead of the archangels being eighthand Grigori being the tenth order not the archangels.

Metatron was the Lesser YHWH but I believe you know that based on your other fic.

An odd number of wings would be strange.

Most of the archangels' names end with the suffix “el”
Most ANGELS are named with –el as a matter of course. Easier to find ones who lack it. Not sure about Islam.

Grand Pope had sanctified him; officially making him a canonized saint within the Christian religion
That only counts for the Catholics since the Pope is the head of the Roman Catholic Church. Also there is no Grand Pope position with lesser Popes, only one Pope. How did he explain it? To be canonized, there are many requirements and he cannot say “Shinji remade the earth and resurrected all of you” without seriously undermining the church.

simple nun's shirt and skirt
Did you mean nun’s gown?

Did Shinji’s dad train Xenovia? He was the previous wielder of Durandal after all.

Ewald Cristaldi? Who? Does he have Caliburn then?

offer you THREE a spot

on my Brave SAINTS

If he was Protestant, how did the Pope command him? That is like an imprisoned Nazi commanding a Jew. What Jew would listen to the commands of a Nazi who has no power?

YOU'RE ALSO AN ARCHANGEL or YOU'RE AN ARCHANGEL TOO

Why was she made Ace instead of Xenovia?

most beautiful woman in universe
beauty is subjective

While A Nephilim would become a true angel, he/she would still be part of the Brave Saint they were recruited to.
I think the latter would be obvious. Of they were made an angel via the Saint sys then it stands to reason they are part of that set of Saints.

How did Shinji not know some people got their memories back when he was named a saint?

How did Sona get Bennia so early?

Why is he calling her sempai when he is in the same grade?