Reviews for Angel Warrior: Archangel
Zaralann chapter 4 . 5/16
Interesting...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
First, I would like to point out that, as far as I can remember, Angels gain wings in pairs. So it should be one pair then two pair, not two wing then three wing. Secondly three wings is one more than two and should therefore be 10x base not 30x.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
layla... you fucked up
Zakumi chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This story is fantastic. Idea, can Shinji used angel name-Tabriel ( Name for Tabris, Will of God ) ...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I like these stories, but it irks me that you never finish any of them, instead beginning new ones and taking shinji ikari increasingly off character until it's just a shared name. Also, please explain to me what an angel would look like with 9 wings. (an odd number)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I like these stories, but it irks me that you never finish any
King Mack chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Continuing updating this story. I am glad Ophis is not leading The Khaos Brigade and its real leader will be revealed in Khaos War Arc or in The Kouh Treaty Mini Arc.

I Hope you have Katerea Leviathan join The Current Satans soon. I want to see that.
King Mack chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I saw you put Ophis' name is Chapter 1, does that mean that you are putting her isn Shinji's harem and having her join Heaveb since she is not the leader of Khaos Brigade in this story.

If Ophis is not the leader of Khaos Birgade, then than means Yeqon is the real leader of Khaso Brigade huh ?

Other than that keep udating this and your other stories.

By The way , you should do a story where Shinji has a sacred gear and inside the gear is a Dragon who is more powerful than Ophis & Great Red.
Feminize Great Red and make Ophis older and pair them with Shinji.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Update story plz
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
The King of Oracles (王者のお告げ;
This actually reads the Oracle of the King. For what you wrote it would beお告げの王者

きゅうせいしゅ
What do the individual characters mean?

Their yoki (demonic energy
That would eb the energy of youkai but they are akuma not mazoku (kind of youkai) so for them it would be maki.

None in the Grigori matches a god in power though.

You fused the Catholic and Jewish Angel Hierarchies to a degree. Mostly Catholic though except for Hashmal being eighth instead of the archangels being eighthand Grigori being the tenth order not the archangels.

Metatron was the Lesser YHWH but I believe you know that based on your other fic.

An odd number of wings would be strange.

Most of the archangels' names end with the suffix “el”
Most ANGELS are named with –el as a matter of course. Easier to find ones who lack it. Not sure about Islam.

Grand Pope had sanctified him; officially making him a canonized saint within the Christian religion
That only counts for the Catholics since the Pope is the head of the Roman Catholic Church. Also there is no Grand Pope position with lesser Popes, only one Pope. How did he explain it? To be canonized, there are many requirements and he cannot say “Shinji remade the earth and resurrected all of you” without seriously undermining the church.

simple nun's shirt and skirt
Did you mean nun’s gown?

Did Shinji’s dad train Xenovia? He was the previous wielder of Durandal after all.

Ewald Cristaldi? Who? Does he have Caliburn then?

offer you THREE a spot

on my Brave SAINTS

If he was Protestant, how did the Pope command him? That is like an imprisoned Nazi commanding a Jew. What Jew would listen to the commands of a Nazi who has no power?

YOU'RE ALSO AN ARCHANGEL or YOU'RE AN ARCHANGEL TOO

Why was she made Ace instead of Xenovia?

most beautiful woman in universe
beauty is subjective

While A Nephilim would become a true angel, he/she would still be part of the Brave Saint they were recruited to.
I think the latter would be obvious. Of they were made an angel via the Saint sys then it stands to reason they are part of that set of Saints.

How did Shinji not know some people got their memories back when he was named a saint?

How did Sona get Bennia so early?

Why is he calling her sempai when he is in the same grade?
Therjj chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
great story
Blazingkill chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
Did you get half your inspiration from MGQ? Cuz the similarities just had me laughing! Good story tho
King Mack chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
I hope you continue this story along with your other stories. I have a suggestion for a new High School DxD and Evangelion Story:

High School DxD: Rise of The Satan & The Great Divine Dragons: The White Satan , The Platinum Infinite Dragon Goddess & The Onyx True Dragon Matriarch.

Plot:
After Shinji Ikari rejected Third Impact and saved the world, he trying to move on with his 2 guardians Misato Katsuragi and Ritsuko Akagi when he was killed by Yeqon. He is then resurrected as a pureblooded devil and is put on to the path of Satanhood. Armed with The Divine Dividing and a peerage of beautiful ans sexy servants. With his guardians guiding him, eh shall rise to be The White Satan.

Pairing:
Shinji x Rias x Misato x Ritsuko x Harem

* Shinji should be raised & trained by Misato & Ritsuko after they took him in when he was a child.
* Rias & Sona should by strong be strong and they should have a strong peerage.
* Katerea Leviathan should by a good guy and rules the Underworld as the true head of The Leviathan clan.
* Vali Lucifer should have the Boosted Gear.
* Shinji should have a semi-large harem.
* This story should by a mega-crossover story.
* Misato and Ritsuko should not only be Divine Dragons , they should also be members of The Great Dragon Council.
* Shinji should be a superpowered character, but becomes a overpowered character later on in the story.
* Shinji should also get the 10 Commandments Sword from Rave Master as his second Sacred Gear.
* Shinji should find his peerage like he did in ROTS Version 2 chapter 7.
* Raynare & Kalawarner should be Ophan Class Fallen Angels.
Xearthes chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
All your stories are awesome, but I love this one so much. Hope to see it updated someday. Good job
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
When are going to do another ROTS Version 2 ? i freaking love THAT STORY SOMUCH! I do not have anything against Golden Satan but, ROTS Version 2 is one of the best stories you ever made.