Reviews for A Collection of 5 Cents
SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN- I DEMAND A SEQUEL WHERE YATO-KUN COMES BACK AFTER HIYORI-SAN WISHES ON HIS SHRINE YAS
The Mirror Above the Sink chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
*Suddenly grabs mah heart*
*Falls off bed*
Mother: AHH! SOMEONE CALL THE HOSPITAL!

Hours later...

Me: *Wakes up in the hospital*
Doctor: Ah, you're awake. Can you tell me what happened?
Me: *Opens mouth*
Doctor: *Places the tip of a pencil on a clipboard expectantly*
Me: I... THE FEELS! *Starts sobbing hysterically*
Doctor: *Drops pencil* Ah- oh. She's alright. Take her home. We've had at least twenty cases of this, and all patients came out fine with just a little bit of OTP fluff.

But seriously, this made me cry! And like your other reviewers, I demand a sequel! One where Yato-senpai comes back to life because Shiori-san made a wish on the shrine she made for him! Where she wishes to see him again!
I ORDER YOU TO MAKE THIS A REALITY.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
*sniff* Yato...sama...if I give you 5 yen, would you come back? This is so sad. Author-sama 5 yen for a sequel? Many five yens?
Petuniarose chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
What's going on? My eyes are leaking!
Petuniarose chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
What's going on? My eyes are leaking!
Elle chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
So...so...so beautiful! this made me cry...but it's so cute! I loved this sooo much!
blukie.10 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Omg! The story is so cute but there's drama part (; _ ;) I wish this story will continue! *gives 5 yen* :3
ChryssieVissie chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
YOU MADE ME CRY.
I applaud you, not many fanfictions have managed to bring tears to my eyes... Yato's letter took my heart and ripped it in two before throwing it into a blender.
Ahum.
Anyway, great job!
ichigo chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
this story is amazingg! i cried at the end
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Me: Waaah... WAAAAAAAAH!*cries*
Tomoe(my nine-tailed fox servant): C-Calm down, Master!
Me: B-But... IT WAS SUCH A TEAR-JERKER! TTTT
Kotetsu(the spirit of a sword that took form): Master, please calm down.
Me: *wipes my tears away* O-Ok... What I thought from this story is that, it's so sad and kinda makes me wanna cry again...
Miechan-ish chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
D: why are ninjas cutting onions at this time
kurokocchi chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Awwe. What have you done?! You just made me cry and review your story! I, too, demand a sequel! The only thing i dont get is how Yato got sick... Well, i dont care! The story was great! :D
PseudoFairy chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Hooooh.

This is a rare occasion where I have to make an input to a story. I usually just read it, nod my head and be off on my merry way.

But - let me start off with just saying this in the best way I can to truly reveal how I felt throughout reading this fic.

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS, WHYYYYYYYYY. WHY, OH MY KAMI-SAMA. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR- SHTAP. WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME THIS WAY.

I demand a sequel.

That is all.
keller75863548274483 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
SEQUEL!
Hanako Akizawa chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
The first fanfic to make me cry... That was beautiful...
And there was such an unexpected twist. I wish I could fav this twice!