Reviews for Warcaster
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 2/25
Not as good as the first chapter.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/25
You have always been a good starter but never a finisher.
IK chapter 2 . 2/14
This... this doesn't work. All of your other works are excellent, but this... This left me confused. War magic? Jacks? Is this a crossover? I don't get it. This isn't a flame, it's honest confusion.
Youmu Konpaku chapter 2 . 2/9
Damn, Warmachine cross-over, who'd have thought.
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 1/5
is this original or are you crossing harry potter with something else?
Evani chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
This is really good, and I thank you for writing it. It's confusing and I had no idea what you were talking about with warjacks and the likes, however I don't think not knowing what it's from detracts from the enjoyment. I can't wait for the next chapter and more light to be shed on this plot you have going. Again, thank you for writing this :)
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I figure you ran out of ideas. Still pretty great.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Holy /shit/ is this a good story beginning.
Undying Soul98 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
An interesting concept. I much prefer your other fics (Particularly your other HP fic which hasn't updated in a while) but this is still pretty damn cool. You have Mechas. You have Wizards. You have a premise just brimming with badass potential, and I can only hope that this (Or any of your fics) gets an update soon.
Karl chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
First Warmachine fic I've come across, not expected and very pleased. Keep it coming
The Prime Cronos chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Now this is one sick story! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
I would love to read reaction from Dumbledore and the others to Harry's memory of this last battle. They will be shocked.
Great work.
akhtum786 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
hope u continue this story luv the idea
Nyasararu chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
This is... purely epic.
writinginreverse chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
This is beautiful to read. Thank you.
werd me chapter 2 . 8/31/2014