Reviews for Warcaster
UltimateGrr chapter 1 . 9/21
Minor issue, but Lily had green eyes, while Harry got pretty much everything else from his father. Which was part of the reason Snape hated him so much, the eyes of the woman he loved set in the everything of the man he loathed.
ArthurShade chapter 2 . 8/4
Oddly violent. But excellent story none the less. Looking forward to the next chapter
Bashdown chapter 2 . 7/30
Interesting story. Hope you continue it.
superdenbeaux chapter 2 . 7/24
More more more more please
gbakermatson chapter 2 . 6/5
Damn. Metal as hell. I love it.
Xord HirX chapter 2 . 3/30
You have amazing skill as a writer for these types of situations. I hold you in very high regard because of this.

I sincerely hope you come back to this story, and finish the steampunk-ish battle. And possibly have a family reunion later, which ends up with Harry leading the charge against Voldemort.

Best wishes
orion0905 chapter 2 . 1/6
This is a ridiculously good story. I hope you come back to it as it looks like a lot of fun.
rndomReader chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
DarkMando chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
That was Amazing!
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
I hope you decide to update this again, this fic has a lot of potential
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
This Is so cool
lolreader39 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
No matter how many times I keep re-reading all your stories, I still keep being addicted to it once again and hope that you would update even though you probably would not. Hope is still there though. XD
Rex chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Would love to see this continue. A really interesting premise that should be fun to read.
colin9696 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This story has the start of an epic! please continue
I have checked (admittedly lurking i.e. without fav/review) it out every two weeks for the past year or so is it abandon, is it on ice or did the muse drop dead so please for me and all the others that check to see if the story is alive throw out post a AN at demon amongst devil or something rather than a 'unkown development hell limbo state'
random rant over please keep writing be it this or DAM
NotAllGirlsAreGlass chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Interesting. I would like to see this developed. It has a lot of potential, and the writing is good.