Reviews for Warcaster
DarkMando chapter 2 . 11/6
That was Amazing!
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 11/2
I hope you decide to update this again, this fic has a lot of potential
This Is so cool
lolreader39 chapter 2 . 5/30
No matter how many times I keep re-reading all your stories, I still keep being addicted to it once again and hope that you would update even though you probably would not. Hope is still there though. XD
Rex chapter 2 . 5/27
Would love to see this continue. A really interesting premise that should be fun to read.
colin9696 chapter 1 . 5/25
This story has the start of an epic! please continue
I have checked (admittedly lurking i.e. without fav/review) it out every two weeks for the past year or so is it abandon, is it on ice or did the muse drop dead so please for me and all the others that check to see if the story is alive throw out post a AN at demon amongst devil or something rather than a 'unkown development hell limbo state'
random rant over please keep writing be it this or DAM
NotAllGirlsAreGlass chapter 2 . 4/21
Interesting. I would like to see this developed. It has a lot of potential, and the writing is good.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 2/25
Not as good as the first chapter.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/25
You have always been a good starter but never a finisher.
IK chapter 2 . 2/14
This... this doesn't work. All of your other works are excellent, but this... This left me confused. War magic? Jacks? Is this a crossover? I don't get it. This isn't a flame, it's honest confusion.
Youmu Konpaku chapter 2 . 2/9
Damn, Warmachine cross-over, who'd have thought.
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 1/5
is this original or are you crossing harry potter with something else?
Evani chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
This is really good, and I thank you for writing it. It's confusing and I had no idea what you were talking about with warjacks and the likes, however I don't think not knowing what it's from detracts from the enjoyment. I can't wait for the next chapter and more light to be shed on this plot you have going. Again, thank you for writing this :)
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I figure you ran out of ideas. Still pretty great.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Holy /shit/ is this a good story beginning.