Reviews for Fate of the World
Deja Vu 22 chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
Hey, great story! I love your writing! I just feel the need to point out that Daryl could have easily gotten her blood in his blood, it was all over his face after all. Which could mean... another story! He could be immune, and the soldiers could find out somehow. I would love if you embellished on this particular storyline more!
cluelessninja65 chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
this was fantastic! i really hope that you post more walking dead stories. (especially a follow up to this story!) i really liked the way you wrote the characters and that none of them were perfect and that you placed the right amount of importance on things. really enjoyable and can't wait to read more of your stuff!
what evil lurks chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
well this was really good... but, but , but, we never got to find out what made her immune or why they wanted to kill her. Seems a bit shortsighted to kill someone whose blood might hold the antibodies. Or did I completely miss something here?
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Ok that was a different story I liked it ...sure there isnt any more to it to come
what evil lurks chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Well damn this just got REALLY interesting.

But of course there's a reason why these immune people left. And I suspect once Team Grimes find out what it is, they might not be so keen on helping... It would be cool if Michonne turned out to be one of the immune.

Your Daryl is very IC and has a good handle on the group dynamics.

I['m surprised you don't have more reviews, you write very well. (Maybe that's why ;) !)
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
MMMMMMMMMM that maybe but I am guessing thats not the whole truth... great story
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
O my poor Daryl ...still has a ways b4 he will trust even Rick... but at least he has Hersel that know and will give him the space he needs ...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Hi, loving this and can't believe you don't have more reviews. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
TheChildlikeAlchemist chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Only me. I know I said I'd effectively reviewed everything already but there was one thing I'd forgotten that I just couldn't let slide by without comment:

Plastic neck cone.
Heh heh heh.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
mmmmm update soon plz
what evil lurks chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Interesting to see these transitions within the group.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
It's fun to see vintage Daryl again. And I loved the opening, with Hershel rebuking Maggie for swearing, and then even worse coming from Daryl!
TheChildlikeAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Very cool. I really like the bike-riding and close gun shot hazards; thoughtfully done. Look forward to seeing where it goes. Might issue you a ticket for misuse of apostrophes though. :-D