Reviews for The Brightest Star In The Sky
Narnian Dreams chapter 1 . 4/9
So sad... Love it!
Kallie01 chapter 1 . 3/15
Geez are you trying to make me bawl huge giant tears? Because of you did you succeeded. This was brilliantly written and even though I can't stop crying I just had to take a moment and thank you for your awesome, tear-jerking writing.
I Love this so frickin bad. It's so good.
Even though I don't kinda like Arthur this almost made me tear up️
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 1/20
This is so... Lovely.

I'm happy, but it's sad. I'm happy because it's sad.

Good luck with your writers muse!
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
tellement déprimant, très fort en émotion. Juste une superbe reprise de l’histoire avec les étoiles.
StarOfTheSeaaa chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow that was absolutely heart breaking. But so well written. Very good job with this, it is a beautiful piece.
Sahba chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Ohmygod ;(((((((((( ohhhhh
It is beautiful don't know what to tell ;((((
Cookies and Cream1234567 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was so sad but brilliantly done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
oh...This is beautiful and also really really sad. Very well written
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Loved it! Even if it kind of broke my heart!
MildeAmasoj chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
If you wanted me dead you could just, you know, poison me or something. You didn't need to take my heart out of my chest and rip it to pieces and then set the pieces on fire. You really didn't need to do it, poison was just as efficient.

Stupid ramblings aside—

...and I've got a cold, so I am allowed not to make sense right now. And I am drowning in a sea of tears and in an ocean of feels...

This was SO wonderful and so very well written. It always amazes me how you can describe so perfectly and so deeply the feels I a characters and it gets me every single time – you know how many times I've cried reading your works, missy? Way more than I should have. (You're just SO evil and I love you for it.)

About the actual story, I don't think words could ever express the beauty of it. I mean, really – no words.
*is speechless*
(Cat got my tongue? No it's your fault. Your fault and your amazing writing abilities' fault.)

Arthur's feeling came alive in this, I could literally feel everything he was feeling along with him. And Merlin thinking about the past in the flashback and being almost completely absent troughout te rest of the story but managing to somehow be there with Arthur in Arthur's memories—

I'm going to cry in a corner right now.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful price of art with all of us, thank you for telling me you had published this, and thank you for existing, my friend.

I love you so much – even if I kind of hate you at the moment for shreeding my heart to pieces – and I couldn't possibly wish for a better virtual sister.

Lots of love,
-Vale ️
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
You honestly made me cry. Merlin! :(
Your writing was beautiful, my friend! Hope to see more from you!
Dragon Out!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awwwwww! this was so sad! (But, extremely well written)
LAHH chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Tragic but excellent. Thanks for writing
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Omg this is so sssaaaadd :'( oh god I'm just gonna curl up into a corner and cry now... This is a really good story omg I can't deal with the feels right now omg...