Reviews for Covet Thy Enemy, Betray Thy Master (hiatus)
BloodyWolfQueen chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Please update, continue, and complete! I LOVE this fanfic and will follow it till the end!
jeoliverio chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
Oh' I really like this story, I read to chapter2 I hope the author finishes it?
Chrissiel chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Please update this story I'm hooked
RydiaGrace chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Will you be continuing this story? I hope so, it has a great start!
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
this is sounding very interesting.
I do hope you update soon
Cynfulme chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Well darn! I was all ready for the next chapter, only to realize you haven't updated this wonderful fic in several months... I'm sure that this is just an oversight you are willing to remedy quite soon, correct? Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
are you going to finish this?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
What do I think? I'd die, venom here I come, for those two males. I'd prefer if they weren't biological brothers, but anyway I can have them :)
Superwholockedin221b chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I quite enjoy the twist of the characters in your story! :) I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
JustSearching chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
So a triad, I always love those. Can't wait for more.
I heart vamps chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Please update soon
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I post this on the first chapter because I wasn't aware that this was a requested Short!
There's will be more chapters, Right? Please don't let this be a short! This is very engaging and some of us are hooked, do not pull us from the stream of your machinations to slowly gasp out our enthrallment on the rocky shores of unrequited vestigial narrative! This could be so much more than you first anticipated!
ForrestersWitch chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Oh I Like where this is going!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Great story so far but I see you haven't updated it in a couple months, Please do continue.
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 5/13/2014