Reviews for RIP, Jackson Gibbs
Momcat chapter 31 . 5/12
Well, my friend, I'm happy that you managed to complete this story.. I was quite frustrated not to be able to read an ending when I first found this, but I understand that you also have RL responsibilities.. This was a bittersweet one, and I'm glad that for once I'm glad not to read about life threatening situations-except for McGee.. We are now in May 2015 and I hope that you'll finish Catalyst and Laboring to Love very soon.. Catalyst seemed to be approaching to it's ending but I feel that Laboring has still some road to go.. I'm very curious how you're planning Tim to have his baby.. Take care and please don't forget those too ! :) Hugs for your family...
Momcat chapter 21 . 5/12
Well, you surely are portraying an Abby close to the character of the show.. She is always jealous, noisy and acts like a spoiled child.. Right now I am also reading a McAbby fanfic (much to my distaste) but there the author describes a completely different Abby, full of love and compassionate towards McGee, so unlike the Abby of the show ! I am glad though that you are writing a Tony more mature, someone who understands his mistakes because that's not what we saw through the years on the show..
Momcat chapter 20 . 5/12
God, how I sometimes hate Abby ! Granted that she can be compassionate sometimes, but when it comes to McGee she acts like she doesn't give a damn for him.. And I'm not talking about your story ! She used to date him, she dumbed him because she was afraid of commitment, broke his heart, mistreated and mocked him and his abilities many times, flirted with other guys in front of him, hit him when he showed interest in other women.. I hated when she framed him in Bloodbath, she treated him like a criminal in Dog Tags, she mistreated him just because he ate her stupid cupcake… How many times did she treated him like trash ? The last one was after NCIS blew up, he was the most seriously injured of them all and I'll never forget the way she dismissed his injury after Ziva announced her that he was finally being released from the hospital by saying carelessly "good, now he has a scar he can show everyone" ! That was cruel of her part ! She only started treated him like a human being towards the middle of season 11...
Momcat chapter 18 . 5/12
God, this chapter, especially the ending brought tears to my eyes.. I remembered Ralph Waite's last episode of NCIS, it was an emotional one.. I was also moved by the way they treated his death when they killed his character, it reminded me so much of your story, except that he had the other young man with him instead of McGee.. I don't remember if you started to write this before Ralph's death, though...
MeriSalope chapter 31 . 4/15
a beautiful tribute
barbaratakuyaho chapter 31 . 3/24
Perfect! This is the story I would have written if I had your talent. Thanks for writing it.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 18 . 3/24
Liked Jack's reassurance to Leroy. Knew it was going to be a good story.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 7 . 3/24
Glad you decide to do something with Jackson's death. Can't wait to see your plot. Thanks for sharing.
jdgatorbait chapter 4 . 3/23
Emi-Lynn,
Tell the troll to back off, you are one of, if not my all time favorite FF writer. Gibbs and McGee is my favorite pairing. Keep up the GREAT work and thank you for hours of entertainment. Would love to see a story of these guys getting married and maybe having/adopting a child would love to see a little humor when things get chaotic with a baby or maybe even twins. Love your works.
xobin chapter 31 . 3/14
Thank you for this story... I was sad to see Jackson Gibbs pass but this is the way things happen... I am not "averse" to slash stories and until I read this I did not think of Tim and Gibbs in this manner... but it works and it works well... thank you for sharing your talent.
Dreamer22 chapter 31 . 3/8
Love it! Terrific story!
DeeTee chapter 1 . 2/28
Thank you for your stories! I love them all.
Alisa123 chapter 31 . 2/27
SUPER STORY...loved their visit to jethro's uncle and such.
Luvable chapter 31 . 2/27
Hey,

Sorry for not reviewing the others but have been keeping track of the story since I love it.

I love what you did with the Uncle that was really nice, and it was good to know that Jack also made peace with it also. But why did Jack not tell Gibbs about it or is it because he was yet going to do so. Maybe he was waiting to see what will happen to his son and Tim.

Anyhow you did a great job with the story and I am sure I will be ready this over again and again.
Also Glad to here that you are working on the AALCSLT series, for I also like them and of course the Still waters one. If you can also throw in there the Laboring, Catalyst and particularly Impressions too that would be great.

Keep On WRITING

ALL THE BEST
Fingersnaps chapter 31 . 2/27
A very satisfying end to a delightful story. You had us all going with the full range of emotions you depicted here not just for Tim and Gibbs but for the other members of the team too. I hope they truly are as receptive to the new relationship as they seem to be; Abby still needs some time I think, but at least she is tying to show her support, in typically Abby fashion!:)

I hope we see more from you soon, and that your real life situation becomes more settled and pleasant.

Thanks for another super story.