Reviews for The Goblins' Son
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 2/28
Um... Even if the Dursleys HAD actually 'cared' enough to 'notice' that Harry was sick and do something about it, why the heck is the old coot asking Harry WHY his MUGGLE relatives didn't notice that he was sick with the 'Marga Dragonis' disease? They are MUGGLES, even if they HAD cared that he was sick, they wouldn't know what KIND of disease it was, let alone the WIZARDING name for it since they have nothing to do with the magical world or its existing ailments. Even if they took him to a MUGGLE hospital, the muggle doctors probably wouldn't even know how to treat it even if they did somehow have to right medicine for it similar to magical medicine treatments. *lol*
Starlite22 chapter 22 . 1/1
Giving up, as the story just seems to be harry and postions, don't thing they should be getting a order of merlin first class when they found it in a book and didn't even invent it.
Starlite22 chapter 21 . 1/1
What's happened to hermione, she suddenly become a bit part character and basically disappeared.
Starlite22 chapter 19 . 1/1
What's happened to Hermione's parents, also she seems to of become a rather average student.
starlite22 chapter 6 . 1/1
They went to the pet shop because Hermione wanted to get a pet, you had me thinking she was going to get Crookshanks earlier and have him as a kitten, did she not get one.
I did like the idea of the snake though.
starlite22 chapter 5 . 1/1
Enjoying your story, 1 small thing you said he had 1 more year to play in the younger qui ditch team then said he wouldn't play in the adult team till he was 14, but if he's 10, he'd hsve 3/4 more years.
CrazySockGirl chapter 40 . 12/29/2014
Wow, this is fabulous. I can hardly tell that English isn't your first language. In fact, if y0u hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have known. The story itself was creative and engaging. I can't wait to read more of your works.
lrmorena chapter 40 . 12/15/2014
Love how different this story was... Perfect!
morcheller chapter 40 . 12/8/2014
Thank you for a very nice story. The characterization of the Goblin's was unlike any that I have ever read, not a bad thing and quite enjoyable.
I look forward to reading future stories from you and your alter ego.
AzureXBlue chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
Oh my gosh, this is such an amazing story! I absolutely loved it and the ending couldn't be more perfect. Incorporating the title into the last line was wonderful.
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 40 . 11/2/2014
Thank-you for and enjoyable story with a positive believable ending.
I loved every twist of it.

TeaGrannymcmlxiii
Reiha Sakurai chapter 40 . 9/28/2014
I loved this fanfic and hope maybe you'll make another fanfic simmilar to this where Harry is raised by goblins.
Iamcarollee chapter 40 . 9/22/2014
Another wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing them down for us to read.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 8/16/2014