Reviews for The Goblins' Son
PGHammer chapter 20 . 4/19
*BLERK* He said, "Thanks, but no thanks." My wife and I are happy here on Goblin Island. (Yes - he DID marry Hermione - and it therefore isn't HIM that married a goblin.)
PGHammer chapter 14 . 4/19
Doris has another date - with Peter Pettigrew; and, once again, the guest of honor showed up in manacles. (Harry has a different Patronus - an owl - and it's NOT Hedwig - who is NOT his familiar in this story.) Instead the Patronus is the Animagus form of his girlfriend - and fellow Eagle - Hermione Granger. (Poor Cho.)
PGHammer chapter 12 . 4/19
Lucius has a date - with Doris Dementor - which he really does not want. (Narcissa, however, seems surprisingly relieved.) Draco - with the help of Harry and the other Eagles - helps Draco adjust to the stress of the trial - and Lucius' date. Harry is finding that he LIKES teaching - though he is sticking strictly to teaching those younger than himself, despite his NEWT in Potions. (Rather amusingly, Severus is not upset in the least by this.)
PGHammer chapter 11 . 4/19
The train arrived - only it ran over Minister Fudge, not Severus. (I would wager that a certain Toad is about to lose her breakfast - having to watch the OM First go to a GOBLIN is going to taste like a particularly untasty fly. That the same award is being shared with a Death Eater - and a second-year STUDENT won't be any easier to swallow, either.)
PGHammer chapter 10 . 4/19
I see an oncoming TRAIN (looks like the Eurostar) in Severus' immediate future. (Why a train? Let's see; Harry already PASSED NEWT Potions - as a SECOND year - the Diary Horcrux has been "scotched" - fitting since Hogwarts IS in Scotland - and he's re-discovered the WolvesCure Potion; a shame he can't force-feed it to Fenrir Greyback. Why? Fenrir has been basically the were equivalent of Typhoid Marry - using the disease as a weapon. Severus did himself out of the opportunity to share in the glory that Harry does NOT want; therefore TRAIN.)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 20 . 4/11
Loved it!
Specky Clarke chapter 10 . 1/16
This is an excellent story, well written (with few errors) and much better English than many American authors.
Miss lyli chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
I m not good in english but i really like your fics.
Thanks you very much
Miss
leah.milesfenton chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Love the story yes I said story, an original story how very refreshing please keep up the new an exciting. Please pretty please. It's not the same old same old , told in a different way.
KTMac66 chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
What can I say another well written and developed story. I be sad when I catch up and have finally read all your stories.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Great story thank you
envirosue chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
I enjoyed reading this. It was interesting, completely author, and had no angst. Very appreciated. Thank you for finishing this story.
old-crow chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
Hi,

The sick Harry genre invariably walks a line between generating sympathy over a weakened Harry and a pathetic Harry. You seemed to recall that one of the bedrock "facts" of the potterverse is that Harry is a hero, who needs to be taken out and exercised from time to time; thus keeping your Harry on the positive side.

That said, I found reading a Ron-free tale totally refreshing.

Old-Crow
Kedar S Barve chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
Truly a remarkable fan fiction version of Harry Potter .Tells us a story from a different perspective & angle that parents can love their children irrespective of racial bias , their illness & shortcomings .Harry Potter becomes himself in the most unique way.
jerry.schoenfeld chapter 20 . 7/23/2016
this was a great story the plot the people the story all great I like harry and Hermione together
did miss mr and mrs weseley but still a great piece of writing