Reviews for The Goblins' Son
Redwing1co chapter 20 . 11/4/2017
Totally enjoyed this story
Gina chapter 20 . 9/15/2017
Thank you for an enjoyable and different story
Gina chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Loving this!

Also, I don't recall any English language type errors in this chapter
iadorespike chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
Sweet story - thanks so much!
Blair chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
I thought that I should give you your 1k reviews!
Gimme a dedication.
XOXO
Blair Waldorf Wannabe
Mia chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Your 1000th review!
Loved the story!
Don't forget to give me a dedication!
PGHammer chapter 20 . 4/19/2017
*BLERK* He said, "Thanks, but no thanks." My wife and I are happy here on Goblin Island. (Yes - he DID marry Hermione - and it therefore isn't HIM that married a goblin.)
PGHammer chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
Doris has another date - with Peter Pettigrew; and, once again, the guest of honor showed up in manacles. (Harry has a different Patronus - an owl - and it's NOT Hedwig - who is NOT his familiar in this story.) Instead the Patronus is the Animagus form of his girlfriend - and fellow Eagle - Hermione Granger. (Poor Cho.)
PGHammer chapter 12 . 4/19/2017
Lucius has a date - with Doris Dementor - which he really does not want. (Narcissa, however, seems surprisingly relieved.) Draco - with the help of Harry and the other Eagles - helps Draco adjust to the stress of the trial - and Lucius' date. Harry is finding that he LIKES teaching - though he is sticking strictly to teaching those younger than himself, despite his NEWT in Potions. (Rather amusingly, Severus is not upset in the least by this.)
PGHammer chapter 11 . 4/19/2017
The train arrived - only it ran over Minister Fudge, not Severus. (I would wager that a certain Toad is about to lose her breakfast - having to watch the OM First go to a GOBLIN is going to taste like a particularly untasty fly. That the same award is being shared with a Death Eater - and a second-year STUDENT won't be any easier to swallow, either.)
PGHammer chapter 10 . 4/19/2017
I see an oncoming TRAIN (looks like the Eurostar) in Severus' immediate future. (Why a train? Let's see; Harry already PASSED NEWT Potions - as a SECOND year - the Diary Horcrux has been "scotched" - fitting since Hogwarts IS in Scotland - and he's re-discovered the WolvesCure Potion; a shame he can't force-feed it to Fenrir Greyback. Why? Fenrir has been basically the were equivalent of Typhoid Marry - using the disease as a weapon. Severus did himself out of the opportunity to share in the glory that Harry does NOT want; therefore TRAIN.)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 20 . 4/11/2017
Loved it!
Specky Clarke chapter 10 . 1/16/2017
This is an excellent story, well written (with few errors) and much better English than many American authors.
Miss lyli chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
I m not good in english but i really like your fics.
Thanks you very much
Miss
leah.milesfenton chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Love the story yes I said story, an original story how very refreshing please keep up the new an exciting. Please pretty please. It's not the same old same old , told in a different way.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »