Reviews for Don't waste anymore Time!
Flash Falcon chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Hi for the first time!8-), your story is interesting, so i'll hope you wrote another chapter soon ok?, see you soon amigo;)
SkullZ chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Hi my names SkullZ I've come to tell you that I'm loving the fanfic so far and keep up the good work. When are you releasing your next chapter I can't wait anymore :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Third chapter please I want it
Msmusicful chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Totally ready to read more of ur other fics when ur not busy to write them. This one two.

Ill be waiting patiently. :)
Msmusicful chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Lol am i like the only one who is like rooting for Hiki x Yumiko even tho this is a Hiki X Yukino?
Some Random Guy chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Where are the other Chapters?
vienx.001 chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
is this fic wont continue ?
i too shipping them..
but i also shippong yhe others
yukino,iroha,haruno,shizuka
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Please next chapter
bosdicha chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
next chapter, please...
The One and Only - Greed chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Upate this please 3:
keryna chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Hii just read this. U know im new to this series n i hope that u could continue this story. I really like it
Kanrei chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Oh wow...I didn't expect this at all...I even forgot who 'Yumiko' was until author-san reintroduced her.
Nice story! Im a bit curious about how a conversation between Hikigaya, Hayato and Yumiko would sound.

Thanks for the story!
elriofinn96 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Please update soon.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Good story... have you read the light novels? The recent chapter is just epic! Huge Yukino flag. Iroha or maybe Haruno would be a good addition to your story imo. Anyways. Keep it up. :D
Parjiono Tello chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
2 years is quite enough time for someone to change, especially if they had a major turn-of-life. so i won't consider this OOC, just a prediction of what would they personality be in 2 years.

so the next push comes from Hiratsuka-sensei, eh? that's great. it'd be great to see totsuka, zaimokuza, hayato, or even ebina doing so and the final push comes from yui, but it's your story. definitely looking for the next.