Reviews for Don't waste anymore Time!
SkullZ chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Hi my names SkullZ I've come to tell you that I'm loving the fanfic so far and keep up the good work. When are you releasing your next chapter I can't wait anymore :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Third chapter please I want it
Msmusicful chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Totally ready to read more of ur other fics when ur not busy to write them. This one two.

Ill be waiting patiently. :)
Msmusicful chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Lol am i like the only one who is like rooting for Hiki x Yumiko even tho this is a Hiki X Yukino?
Some Random Guy chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Where are the other Chapters?
vienx.001 chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
is this fic wont continue ?
i too shipping them..
but i also shippong yhe others
yukino,iroha,haruno,shizuka
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Please next chapter
bosdicha chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
next chapter, please...
The One and Only - Greed chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Upate this please 3:
keryna chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Hii just read this. U know im new to this series n i hope that u could continue this story. I really like it
Kanrei chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Oh wow...I didn't expect this at all...I even forgot who 'Yumiko' was until author-san reintroduced her.
Nice story! Im a bit curious about how a conversation between Hikigaya, Hayato and Yumiko would sound.

Thanks for the story!
elriofinn96 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Please update soon.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Good story... have you read the light novels? The recent chapter is just epic! Huge Yukino flag. Iroha or maybe Haruno would be a good addition to your story imo. Anyways. Keep it up. :D
Parjiono Tello chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
2 years is quite enough time for someone to change, especially if they had a major turn-of-life. so i won't consider this OOC, just a prediction of what would they personality be in 2 years.

so the next push comes from Hiratsuka-sensei, eh? that's great. it'd be great to see totsuka, zaimokuza, hayato, or even ebina doing so and the final push comes from yui, but it's your story. definitely looking for the next.
LeCornOfLeField chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Of course he would be a bit out of character. But that shouldn't bother anyone since he is not the same age as we know him and time changes you.
Great story, can't wait to see what happens next!
Update soon svp