Reviews for The Time Child: Aftermath
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 51 . 9/4
What the... What? I just- that's just- What did you do?! I'm so confused, and I want to cry, this was such an emotional roller coaster ride, and I hate you and love you at the same time. I feel so angsty! This trilogy was so gorgeously crafted, and there's still more! Thank you so much!
LilactheDryad chapter 4 . 7/3
River/Melody isn't well, romantically in love with Danni is she? You're throwing the word around a bit casually and confusing it with 'best friend' and bewildering me in the process.
FluentInBullshit chapter 45 . 2/15
hey! My name is Serena! :D Too bad it's not any more common but I like that you included the name even if for a small role.
Serendipity989 chapter 48 . 12/15/2015
That ending though T-T
PrincessMagic chapter 51 . 8/30/2015
OMG WHAT?!
II've spent the last few chapters sobbing and now this?!
I feel so betrayed and shocked :-O ;')

But in other words I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND WE'LL DONE AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ NEXT PARTS x
mlr96 chapter 51 . 7/15/2015
This ending will never cease to amaze me. It's about the third time I'm reading it, and I know what's going to happen, but it's still amazing
mlr96 chapter 31 . 7/13/2015
"Your parents ate closer than you think."
!
mlr96 chapter 28 . 7/12/2015
Just me again, fangirling over Jack being fatherly and all :)
mlr96 chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Jack talking do Danni about Father-Daughter dances is killing me. Also, when did he have her? before Torchwood/after Torchwood/Before he even met the Doctor, and did River know who he was when that happened?
mlr96 chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
The Jack in the beginning of this chapter knows he's her father? And the one in the end? When did he find out about that?
Are all of my questions about things from Metamorphosis annoying?
mlr96 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
That moment when you realize that when Danni was upset for her husband marrying her mother, she became best friends with her mother (who developed a crash on her) while staying in her grandparents' place... at a time when all four of them are in their 20's.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 51 . 6/21/2015
Holy crap. Holy CRAP. Once again, I've finally gotten around to finishing this, and the ending is NOT what I expected. How do you keep doing this? I have to go and read the next sequel now. Holy crap. I was crying, I thought she'd die, and the Doctor, oh the poor Doctor, and oh Koschei, and then THIS. Holy crap. Reading the next one now. Your writing and planning is fantastic I just can't even... I've run out of can'ts to even. Holy crap.
DarkBalance chapter 51 . 5/5/2015
Ooh, that's beautiful, just what I was expecting! I still have my suspicions about Danni's parents, just the one from a while back, all the way in the Forest of the Dead, which might make things a bit convoluted, but what's a little bit of twistedness, yeah? Makes a story that much more delicious delicious!

But I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your writing and your characters (even if you technically only own the one), and how everything comes together, not just over the span of three books, but snaking across seven seasons worth of Doctor Who, none of it in the proper order. It's brilliant! And I really admire you for it. I mean there are people who look down on fanfiction because we work off what other people created, it's not "our own" story, but then people like you come along and write THIS beautiful piece of work which can only be fully appreciated in fanfiction, really. I love it! So um, yeah... thanks. For writing this and giving me a goal to aim for as far as my own writing goes xD
DarkBalance chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
Oh, the end of this chapter seemed so deliciously dark! Eleven's inner monologue, I mean. Idk if that had been your intention or not, I mean, he just sounded ominously obsessive is all xD
serenitysaiyan chapter 51 . 2/24/2015
*deep breath*
Well.
I don't really know how to begin.
I stumbled upon this series 2 days ago. I have finished this trilogy, and am moving on. But, I had to say something.
It has been a long time since I've found something that captivated me so completely as this. I went to work on 3 hour sleep the other day, my head still in the clouds, due to your amazing series.
Still, still I look forward to continuing. I look forward to it consuming me still as I see where you are going to go with this.
So, thank you. Always continue. I fell so much in love with your Doctor representations and how Danni deals with them, and Danni herself!
So, you may keep the 2 and a bit days, plus all of the night, you took from me, because it was so so worth it. And it will continue to be worth it as I catch up where you are now.
I'll be here from now on. Thank you so much for writing this. You are such a star 3 xx