Reviews for The Time Child: Aftermath
serenitysaiyan chapter 51 . 2/24
*deep breath*
Well.
I don't really know how to begin.
I stumbled upon this series 2 days ago. I have finished this trilogy, and am moving on. But, I had to say something.
It has been a long time since I've found something that captivated me so completely as this. I went to work on 3 hour sleep the other day, my head still in the clouds, due to your amazing series.
Still, still I look forward to continuing. I look forward to it consuming me still as I see where you are going to go with this.
So, thank you. Always continue. I fell so much in love with your Doctor representations and how Danni deals with them, and Danni herself!
So, you may keep the 2 and a bit days, plus all of the night, you took from me, because it was so so worth it. And it will continue to be worth it as I catch up where you are now.
I'll be here from now on. Thank you so much for writing this. You are such a star 3 xx
EchoSerenade chapter 51 . 2/22
Ooooh... This is mean... After all the tears I've shed... I swear this has to be the best Doctor Who fanfiction I've ever read... Let me just... Recover...
Guest chapter 44 . 12/21/2014
Really? Make up your mind who you want! I'm sorry i love Danni but she can't be serious about using the fact the master loves her infront of the Doctor, her husband. I bet she probably would just go off with the master if they weren't actually married.
ImagineInspire chapter 28 . 11/22/2014
That last sentence: HE DESERVED IT
orlha chapter 51 . 11/15/2014
I'm still wondering how

A) she's gonna see her parents after Manhatten
I read the sequel and clearly she didn't see her parents...
b) what happens after she regens. She stays with the doc for an unknown time. But this has to be before clare since clare met her a long time ago. So that means danni was still hopping about. Then her visits lessen. Why wasn't danni with him anymore since she didn't die? And that blonde girl that visited Jack and he said it was his daughter Ella, that was danni wasn't it? Dani'ella'
Saiyaa chapter 51 . 11/10/2014
J'aime le Master mais Eleven reste mon préféré .

Merci pour ce moment,
Saiya
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 51 . 10/28/2014
HANG ON WHAT? Okay, first bit: feels. Never ending frickin feels because poor Doctor. Urgh, he's an idiot but you just feel like 'MY idiot', y'know? Awesome protective River-ness but of course she ALWAYS knows more! ( the last line of that paragraph almost made me throw my laptop, i kid you not ) THEN awesome Gallifrey with stupid Rassilon and redeeming Master ( still an ass tho ) and then what do you do? MORE FEELS! ENDLESS FEELS! Dying, death, crying Doctor, and Danni and there are too many things running through my head. And...HAS SHE JUST REGENERATED? That's not an end that's a flipping cliffhanger!
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 50 . 10/28/2014
Mother of Gallifrey. Not ready. Not ready. But. Must. Read. On.
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 49 . 10/28/2014
Shiz. Shiz. Shiz. Shiz. Shiz. Shiz. Shiz. Shiz. Oh Shiz. Oh my sweet shipper heart. WHY DOCTOR WHY? Oh he's going to hate himself. He really is. AND WTH GALLIFREY?
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 48 . 10/28/2014
Broke your heart? You broke MY heart! Good lord, there are tears. That speech to Wilf was so sad and so good. I always felt he should've gotten a better end than what he did- that he should've known Doccy survived. THIS IS GOING TO KILL ME I SWEAR.
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 47 . 10/28/2014
All the feels. All the frickin' feels. I was not expecting that. Not expecting that. Oh, I really want to hug them both now! Clara was fine! Don't be so harsh on yourself! BUT GOD DANNI IS GONNA DIE AND I AM NOT PREPARED.
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 46 . 10/28/2014
Oh, Danni. Poor Danni. Can I hug her? Can Susan? Or can I hug the Doctor? No hugs for River tho. I love her but she's so darn cryptic. Cannot WAIT to read on! And congrats on your reviews! That number is like: mental!
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
Oh fudge. Oh fudge. Oh fudge. Oh fudge. Oh fudge. Oh fudge. We're all frickin' doomed. AND WHAT WAS THAT FLASH FORWARD! So, very, very scared for this. I watched the episode recently and gosh darn it made me cry. if you make me cry...
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 44 . 10/28/2014
ANOTHER PROMO OF ME? BUT WHY? OH, never mind that! RASSILON I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SURVIVED ON GALLIFREY I WILL COME UP THERE AND RING YOUR NECK MYSELF! Excellent chapter sweetie, so sorry about the Master! Poor Danni ( even though he's an ass )
Elementess chapter 51 . 10/25/2014
Wait, what. Danni has been connected to the time vortex for so long, is she like River? Is she part Time Lord? Her not dying , sort of, is wonderful news but I have so many questions! I can't wait for the next installment, I'll be looking out for news on Tumblr!