Reviews for The Time Child: Aftermath
LilactheDryad chapter 51 . 4/13
!?
LilactheDryad chapter 50 . 4/13
Danni's life has gone to hell!
LilactheDryad chapter 49 . 4/13
What. Just. Happened?
ThePrettyRecklessRock chapter 36 . 2/4
This series of Doctor Who fanfics is one of the best ones out there. I'm re-reading this entire series that you've written. Your Doctor Who fanfics are the only fanfics I have ever felt were worth my time to read again. Great job!
Heather Snow chapter 51 . 1/28
I'm interested to see who she is now...
Heather Snow chapter 49 . 1/28
On the whole I've enjoyed this story. But, the last chapter was very OOC to me. I can definitely see the Doctor being angry with her for not saying something. But, there's a heck of a lot of difference between being angry and going from how he normally acts with her to the hatefulness he spewed at her and physically hurting her. I'm going to try going on and pretending they just had a normal yelling argument about it and she happened to jump them and see if that can work.
Heather Snow chapter 30 . 1/27
Poor Danni, but something like that did seem bound to happen eventually. But what a first meeting!
Heather Snow chapter 28 . 1/27
It is a bit frustrating how quickly Danni jumps to the conclusion she's been abandoned. She knows from the series when he comes back. He has certainly had navigation problems many times when he's not newly regenerated with an ailing TARDIS. But Jack's reaction was just what I'd have expected, and I can just see Eleven walking right into that with his goofy grin.
Heather Snow chapter 25 . 1/27
I love this moment of realization for the Doctor.
Heather Snow chapter 15 . 1/27
I did think it was funny Danni's reaction about scaring the Doctor with the shark after he scared her with the werewolf.
Heather Snow chapter 14 . 1/27
I can buy rude and somewhat mean Nine and early Ten, because I understand the reasoning and can see from their perspective. I can even believe him pushing her our of the TARDIS figuring she'll just be carried away again and there's no reason not to think she'll be safe there. I don't believe him locking her up and leaving her like that with the werewolf on the loose. That passes into OOC for me.
Heather Snow chapter 8 . 1/27
I've liked how Danni traded favors and the Master being somewhat intrigued by her. But oh those darn drums again. I really don't like the parts where Danni has them. It's not surprising you'd bring them up again with the Master, but I really don't like how this scene ended. In general, I've liked her character, so I'm going to continue on and do my best to pretend it didn't happen.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 51 . 9/4/2016
What the... What? I just- that's just- What did you do?! I'm so confused, and I want to cry, this was such an emotional roller coaster ride, and I hate you and love you at the same time. I feel so angsty! This trilogy was so gorgeously crafted, and there's still more! Thank you so much!
LilactheDryad chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
River/Melody isn't well, romantically in love with Danni is she? You're throwing the word around a bit casually and confusing it with 'best friend' and bewildering me in the process.
FluentInBullshit chapter 45 . 2/15/2016
hey! My name is Serena! :D Too bad it's not any more common but I like that you included the name even if for a small role.