Reviews for The Means of Uniting Them
I always love rereading this story! I love it so much, so that you for writing it!
tululah chapter 15 . 9/22
Thank you for a lovely story.
Great job, great story and an absolutely fantastic ending. I just love the plot and your style of writing is extreely authentic! The last scene where Mr Darcy calls Lizzy Mrs Darcy was my absolute favourite scene. Thank you for this awesome and lovely story!
voodoomarie chapter 15 . 7/10
I was wondering why you didn't write of them in London? That would have been sweet. But besides that, this story is quite wonderful. The variation did change the story quite a bit (as it was supposed to) but the characters and tone stayed true to the original story. Very, very well done!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 15 . 5/13
A most excellent story.
MusicalMythology chapter 15 . 3/16
Aww! Such a sweet story!
Christina chapter 15 . 3/14
I don't know how to express how much I loved this story! Vary well written! I almost forgot the original story line!
wrappedinharry chapter 15 . 2/29
I have very much enjoyed your wonderful take on my favourite,Pride and Prejudice. Thank you for an entertaining read.

L~
h2olgd chapter 15 . 2/22
I loved it! I don't know why, but I kind of love the fact that there is no scandal in this. It's a sweet alternate story. Really liked it. Well done!
kir-girl24 chapter 10 . 2/20
Charlotte? "and had a few minutes' conversation with Charlotte, but was scarcely ever prevailed upon to get out."
kaaw chapter 15 . 2/4
This was absolutely delightful, in part due to the wonderful way that the poetry contributed to the story so acutely. Well done!
SagaDevotee chapter 15 . 1/14
What a thoroughly delightful story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I especially love the gentle building of affection between Elizabeth & Fitzwilliam. I've never been a big fan of torturous angst. Their romance is perfection.
I'm very pleased that Mary became Mrs. Collins. She is strong and sensible enough to curb her husband's tiresome effusions. It is a pleasure to see her happily settled.
I will add this well written story to my favorites.
Kat liu chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
That was a very enjoyable take on our favorite couple, Burns and all included.
team.K.putt chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
I really like your story, how Mr. Bingley comes back for Jane as he should have. All your changes fit quite in place and I enjoy it very much. I need to point out just one thing, in this chapter when you're describing Elizabeth's first weeks at Hunsford, you wrote once Charlotte instaid of Mary. I thought you would like to know :)
Toothlessthegreat chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Quite quite perfect.
Very emotional and sweet...
Thank you for sharing, i loved it.