Reviews for In Search of Companionship
C. S. Stars chapter 12 . 7/12
This is an amazing story! I love it! So can’t wait for the next chapter :)
Uchiha Naruko chapter 2 . 6/22
I'm afraid that he'll be accused of being a child offender in his pursuit of finding his preferred age limit in a park. You know, old man hovering around, intently watching children in their natural habitat. Lol
Juliper chapter 12 . 5/16
I just found this story and love it! It looks like it's been a while since the last update, but I really hope you continue. I'd be very excited to see where this goes! Great job!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 12 . 5/9
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you!
Lol I did
azulkan2 chapter 12 . 4/23
Fantastic story. Really hoping you eventually continue it.
wildtrance chapter 12 . 4/4
They’re so adorable together!
I enjoy this path of the adopt Harry fics.
so perfect it hurts chapter 10 . 4/1
Apparently I have already reviewed Chapter 12 AND chapter 11! (Silly )

Loving this story! I was sad to see it hasn't been updated in a while. Any plans for the future? I know it would be a long way down the track, but I would be really interested in seeing How a Harry raised by Sherlock goes at Hogwarts... and I know Sherlock simply wouldn't rest until he knew everything about an ENTIRE WORLD that has been hidden from him.

But a little closer to home... How will Harry and Mycroft's first interaction go? Id love to see some more John and Harry interaction. AND AND How on earth are the people at the yard going to react when Sherlock rocks up to a murder scene with a child in tow.

P.S. Please get Harry a smaller version of Sherlocks swooshy trench coat so they can both swoosh around London xD

- SPIH
I appreciate the logic game- it’s like something straight off the LSAT! Poor me, I bet little harry would outscofe me significantly.
bookworm737 chapter 12 . 1/2
What is posted so far is neat, I hope someday you end up continuing :)
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
Yes! Beautiful!
BrilliantLady chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
*encouraging prod* Just stopping by for a re-read! This would be a great story to continue some time if your muse allows.
Gwenfahendel chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
I love the interactions between Harry and Holmes. I read all the chapters in a few days! I look forward to the next chapters, and how/if magic will be part of the story. Apart from a few words from Harry, like about his eyesight for exemple.
Like in my fair lady chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
Great chapter! Looking forward to updates 3
tigersmeleth chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
Great job with this story! I hope that RL settles down for you soon!