Reviews for In Search of Companionship
curlyfri24 chapter 12 . 10/24
Omg I love this story so much but it’s been so long since you last updated! Please please please tell me you haven’t abandoned this story! The writing is so good and i love “guardian” ;P Sherlock. He and Harry are so cute together. Also the deductions and the way you write Sherlock is perfect! There aren’t many writers who can articulate his thoughts and diction so well. Really great story! Please update soon!
lilgarcia999999 chapter 12 . 9/24
Nooooooo i was lowkey anxious this whole time wondering when this had been last updated bc it was just so good and i didnt want to stop or crush my hopes that it might yet still be updated but now that ive reached the final chapter i must face the horrifying truth that its been 5 years
I love the way you portray Sherlock especially during the first chapters of the story. This is also the first story that I've read featuring Sherlock finding Harry in an orphanage because usually it's a) during a case in privet drive b) on the Dursley's doorstep c) abandoned or escaped Harry and others. It's actually refreshing, humurous, and interesting. I hope that you may find the motivation to continue this story.
SandyDunes chapter 12 . 6/30
This was amazing, I'm hanging onto your work, its too good. Thank you for this story!
Aargh! Just when it's getting really interesting you have given up on the story. I loved it so far and liked very much how you have rounded out the characters of sherlock, microft and harry more than i've seen in other stories. I haven't seen your profile so i don't know if you've given up on FanFiction, but I hope you come back to this. Personally, i hope microft finds out who harry is sooner rather than later so the holmes brothers can fully prepare harry for the WW and danger round every corner - and, my pet hate - i hope they avoid hogwarts like the plague and send harry to an excellent school far away, or even better have him home schooled in magic from and early age so the truly pathetic educational experience offered by hogwarts is redundant. Microft is well placed to provide harry with SAS type training and Sherlock with camouflage and spying experience. Oooh, the possibilities...
Sternendiebin chapter 12 . 3/4
I'll be waiting for more with as much patience as I can muster. Great story!
jmw03u chapter 12 . 2/27
I am really enjoying this story. I like how Sherlock is “training” Harry, but that they are still things a kid can do. Sherlock is being patient which is nice. Thank you for writing this.
Hufflepufflynn chapter 12 . 2/24
Good story! Update...?
theworldiscrazy chapter 12 . 12/14/2019
i like this very much plz update again :) 2019
MissMuseOnline chapter 12 . 11/16/2019
This story is so sweet it makes me wanna cry (I think I’m dehydrated at the moment though, so I can’t).

Also, I was wondering if this was complete/if there were any more chapters coming? I’m currently using the mobile site, and it’s not very helpful in showing what’s complete and what’s not
Forest of Deb chapter 12 . 11/6/2019
Loving this so far. Hope you'll come back to it
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2019
I highly enjoyed your story and do hope you’ll continue it.
SteveArkarian chapter 12 . 10/18/2019
I can't remember my password right now so my username is what I posted. The story is very interesting. I would greatly like to read more of it however you haven't posted in several years have you decided to abandon the story? I do hope you decide to pick it back up again if you have.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2019
Please update
Belliska chapter 12 . 5/19/2019
Great story I really enjoyed reading it
I hope you'll continue it