Reviews for In Search of Companionship
I appreciate the logic game- it’s like something straight off the LSAT! Poor me, I bet little harry would outscofe me significantly.
bookworm737 chapter 12 . 1/2
What is posted so far is neat, I hope someday you end up continuing :)
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
Yes! Beautiful!
BrilliantLady chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
*encouraging prod* Just stopping by for a re-read! This would be a great story to continue some time if your muse allows.
Gwenfahendel chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
I love the interactions between Harry and Holmes. I read all the chapters in a few days! I look forward to the next chapters, and how/if magic will be part of the story. Apart from a few words from Harry, like about his eyesight for exemple.
Like in my fair lady chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
Great chapter! Looking forward to updates 3
tigersmeleth chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
Great job with this story! I hope that RL settles down for you soon!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
Ooo I can't wait for more!o
Anon chapter 12 . 7/1/2017
I found your story the other day, and I wanted to tell you that I loved it! This is really well written and so far the seamless combination of HP and Sherlock is impressive. I cant wait to see how Sherlock responds to majic if you continue this.
Basker chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
Mycroft is the best brother! Xx
Jesus died for us chapter 12 . 6/25/2017
Basker chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
Lol Mycroft using Sherlock to train his spies is hilarious and a great idea. Keep an eye on his brother and relatively danger free training for beginners. Plus anyone else would be a sight easier to keep track of than Sherlock-I-See-Everything-Holmes.
The monkey business was fun :D
And Harry is so sweet... I wonder if he liked the idea of someone taking pictures of his first trip to the zoo? Xx
Basker chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
Ehh I didn't think Sherlock was acting like a pedo. It's not like he has some sort of sinister designs on the innocent children. What a sweet chapter. My nurturing instincts always rear their head whenever I read about a bunch of little children feeling sleepy and things like that. Lmao
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 12 . 6/13/2017
NOOOOOOO! This is my favorite SHHP crossover!
Kitza-nya chapter 12 . 5/13/2017
I like this chapter very much. Sherlock&Harry just so sweeeet. Nyaω