Reviews for In Search of Companionship
Whoopingpixies chapter 12 . 8/18
What a pity this beautiful story is abandoned.
Is there any hope that you'll continue this story?
OH please do continue. This is a marvelous piece of
TheVulcanNara chapter 12 . 5/11
I love this at sure I wasn't first, because I kept imagining how different Harry will be (even though I used to complain about how harry never thought anything through when it really mattered, despite his actual intelligence) but this is just too good. Plus most crossover fics I read for these fandoms where Sherlock has a kid it's usually Hermione (which I love, but still, nice variety). That and I kept imagining Sherlock adopting Harry when he was already a student of Hogwarts but he's way too moody and gryffindorish for Sherlock by then (with not nearly enough Hufflepuff qualities like John, Hermione was a brave, intelligent, ruthless, and loyal Gryffindor. Where Ron and Harry really weren't the best of friends to her.). Anyways, love it thanks!
CrystalAris chapter 12 . 5/1
This is amazing! I don’t want this to end!
a780 chapter 1 . 2/3
lilgarcia999999
Same
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2020
What the fuck are you talking about, what pedophile feel? I'm getting none of that. I am getting a very socially inept and very bizarre feel though. Seriously though, where the fuck are you getting pedophilia from? That's the problem with most people today, their imagination takes things too far and they see what they want to see instead of what's really there.
curlyfri24 chapter 12 . 10/24/2020
Omg I love this story so much but it’s been so long since you last updated! Please please please tell me you haven’t abandoned this story! The writing is so good and i love “guardian” ;P Sherlock. He and Harry are so cute together. Also the deductions and the way you write Sherlock is perfect! There aren’t many writers who can articulate his thoughts and diction so well. Really great story! Please update soon!
lilgarcia999999 chapter 12 . 9/24/2020
Nooooooo i was lowkey anxious this whole time wondering when this had been last updated bc it was just so good and i didnt want to stop or crush my hopes that it might yet still be updated but now that ive reached the final chapter i must face the horrifying truth that its been 5 years
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2020
I love the way you portray Sherlock especially during the first chapters of the story. This is also the first story that I've read featuring Sherlock finding Harry in an orphanage because usually it's a) during a case in privet drive b) on the Dursley's doorstep c) abandoned or escaped Harry and others. It's actually refreshing, humurous, and interesting. I hope that you may find the motivation to continue this story.
SandyDunes chapter 12 . 6/30/2020
This was amazing, I'm hanging onto your work, its too good. Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2020
Aargh! Just when it's getting really interesting you have given up on the story. I loved it so far and liked very much how you have rounded out the characters of sherlock, microft and harry more than i've seen in other stories. I haven't seen your profile so i don't know if you've given up on FanFiction, but I hope you come back to this. Personally, i hope microft finds out who harry is sooner rather than later so the holmes brothers can fully prepare harry for the WW and danger round every corner - and, my pet hate - i hope they avoid hogwarts like the plague and send harry to an excellent school far away, or even better have him home schooled in magic from and early age so the truly pathetic educational experience offered by hogwarts is redundant. Microft is well placed to provide harry with SAS type training and Sherlock with camouflage and spying experience. Oooh, the possibilities...
Sternendiebin chapter 12 . 3/4/2020
I'll be waiting for more with as much patience as I can muster. Great story!
SunPho3n1x chapter 12 . 2/27/2020
I am really enjoying this story. I like how Sherlock is “training” Harry, but that they are still things a kid can do. Sherlock is being patient which is nice. Thank you for writing this.
Hufflepufflynn chapter 12 . 2/24/2020
Good story! Update...?
theworldiscrazy chapter 12 . 12/14/2019
i like this very much plz update again :) 2019
MissMuseOnline chapter 12 . 11/16/2019
This story is so sweet it makes me wanna cry (I think I’m dehydrated at the moment though, so I can’t).

Also, I was wondering if this was complete/if there were any more chapters coming? I’m currently using the mobile site, and it’s not very helpful in showing what’s complete and what’s not