Reviews for In Search of Companionship
MissMuseOnline chapter 12 . 11/16
This story is so sweet it makes me wanna cry (I think I’m dehydrated at the moment though, so I can’t).

Also, I was wondering if this was complete/if there were any more chapters coming? I’m currently using the mobile site, and it’s not very helpful in showing what’s complete and what’s not
Forest of Deb chapter 12 . 11/6
Loving this so far. Hope you'll come back to it
I highly enjoyed your story and do hope you’ll continue it.
SteveArkarian chapter 12 . 10/18
I can't remember my password right now so my username is what I posted. The story is very interesting. I would greatly like to read more of it however you haven't posted in several years have you decided to abandon the story? I do hope you decide to pick it back up again if you have.
Please update
Belliska chapter 12 . 5/19
Great story I really enjoyed reading it
I hope you'll continue it
dawnknits chapter 12 . 4/16
This is a beautifully written piece. I'm suprised by readers claims that Sherlock seemed perverted when meeting Harry. I think he seemed quite like Sherlock. His mannerisms are different than standard, and it was just odd like he is. I think you did a wonderful job with it, and I'm looking forward to further installments.

I read way too much ff, and this is one the best I've read.
RonneeM chapter 12 . 4/9
This is a lovely piece and the whole idea has such fascinating potential. Sherlock raising Harry is an awesome thing, especially if he started raising him young and teaching him deduction, logic and Holmesian mayhem from an early age. I so hope you continue.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 3/19
he sounded kind of like a pedo
peg441asus chapter 9 . 3/11
I have read several Harry Potter/Sherlock Holmes crossover stories. You have a different twist I like. I hope you finish it.
SolNyth chapter 12 . 1/5
I really enjoyed this story so far... I've had half a mind to write a similar story (Sherlock adopts Harry) but I doubt it would turn out well. I look forward to whenever your muse or inspiration strikes you again for this story!
SilverDragon1218 chapter 12 . 11/24/2018
Oh... no more? Shame, it was nice.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2018
This is a really cute fic!
Kirtash R chapter 12 . 9/27/2018
Awww it's been some long since an update, we miss you
BobSaysHello34 chapter 5 . 9/12/2018
Kimmmmmchiiiiiiiiiii. Have some 불고기 with it. I am wanting the darn thing since this morning.