Reviews for In Search of Companionship
Gwenfahendel chapter 1 . 8/31
I love the interactions between Harry and Holmes. I read all the chapters in a few days! I look forward to the next chapters, and how/if magic will be part of the story. Apart from a few words from Harry, like about his eyesight for exemple.
Like in my fair lady chapter 12 . 7/29
Great chapter! Looking forward to updates 3
tigersmeleth chapter 12 . 7/28
Great job with this story! I hope that RL settles down for you soon!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 7/12
Ooo I can't wait for more!o
Anon chapter 12 . 7/1
I found your story the other day, and I wanted to tell you that I loved it! This is really well written and so far the seamless combination of HP and Sherlock is impressive. I cant wait to see how Sherlock responds to majic if you continue this.
Basker chapter 11 . 6/25
Mycroft is the best brother! Xx
Jesus died for us chapter 12 . 6/25
Update!
Basker chapter 4 . 6/25
Lol Mycroft using Sherlock to train his spies is hilarious and a great idea. Keep an eye on his brother and relatively danger free training for beginners. Plus anyone else would be a sight easier to keep track of than Sherlock-I-See-Everything-Holmes.
The monkey business was fun :D
And Harry is so sweet... I wonder if he liked the idea of someone taking pictures of his first trip to the zoo? Xx
Basker chapter 3 . 6/25
Ehh I didn't think Sherlock was acting like a pedo. It's not like he has some sort of sinister designs on the innocent children. What a sweet chapter. My nurturing instincts always rear their head whenever I read about a bunch of little children feeling sleepy and things like that. Lmao
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 12 . 6/13
NOOOOOOO! This is my favorite SHHP crossover!
Kitza-nya chapter 12 . 5/13
I like this chapter very much. Sherlock&Harry just so sweeeet. Nyaω
a7152966 chapter 11 . 5/5
why do i get the feeling that Mycroft messed with his parents birth control with the thought of 'if they made me, they can make another one that can keep up with me. the rest of the world is so dull.' and then he got Sherlock.
Agent blue rose chapter 1 . 4/28
definitely an interesting take on this AU I can't wait until harry goes to hogwarts and stuns everyone with his awsome skills!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 4/12
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED MORE! THIS STORY IS SO CUTE!
Bjalf chapter 12 . 4/9
Brilliant story, shame it hasn't been updated in a while.