Reviews for One Act of Kindness
Stormshadow13 chapter 3 . 4/25
Fun story to read. The pairing was different then I have been reading and it was refreshing.
RevDorothyL chapter 3 . 4/21
Great ending for Harry (and Pansy) after so much horribleness and malicious abuse. Also, I LIKE seeing the bad/good/bad guys get their comeuppance, no matter how long delayed.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 3/25
Great story
Really enjoyed it
I love the twist in the plot
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
Very nice, thanks for sharing it with us.
A German guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
A clever little story and an interesting take on what happens if people believe they know better than everybody else. A good mix of serious and light-hearted matter, too. Pity about Hermione, even though she didn't exactly endear herself to Harry and Pansy.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
A great mini-story here!
TsurugisFlame chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Wow. Didn't see that thing with Hermione coming, but I can see the logic behind why it happened and what it impacted. It's refreshing to see a story where the ultimate answer really did turn out to just be leaving it all behind.
raven spotter chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
I really enjoyed this story I must admit that I don't usually read HP/PP stories but as I have enjoyed your other stories I thought I would give it a try and was pleasantly surprised, good job and please continue with the writing, you are too good to stop.

Steve
DarkBalance chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
A lot different from what I expected, but even more brilliant for it!
Mysts of Time chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
A reasonable, sound response to child abuse and illegal villainy... 10 points to intelligent beings
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
ch2 bothered me but i suppose.. fuck it they are kids, its rare for kids at that age to have a will strong enough to not cower under peer pressure. Overall it was an alright read i suppose, thanks!
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Lol fun story
Cecil Lovegood chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Nice, short and to the point. I like it. The only thing I might have against is Hermione's untimely demise, but then, I'm just another sentimental Harmony shipper. I see that it was necessary in this story, though. Seriously, well done.
adafrog chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Good, thanks.
Ezkutu chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Well it seems like both the inbred bigots and the sheeps of "Magical" UK learned that Karma is a bitch. Anyway, good story I wanted to change my usual readings/pairings and by curiosity came upon this one, it was really good. Still a pity for Hermione as generally I like her character.