Reviews for One Act of Kindness
A German guest chapter 3 . 9/21
A clever little story and an interesting take on what happens if people believe they know better than everybody else. A good mix of serious and light-hearted matter, too. Pity about Hermione, even though she didn't exactly endear herself to Harry and Pansy.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 8/14
A great mini-story here!
TsurugisFlame chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Wow. Didn't see that thing with Hermione coming, but I can see the logic behind why it happened and what it impacted. It's refreshing to see a story where the ultimate answer really did turn out to just be leaving it all behind.
raven spotter chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
I really enjoyed this story I must admit that I don't usually read HP/PP stories but as I have enjoyed your other stories I thought I would give it a try and was pleasantly surprised, good job and please continue with the writing, you are too good to stop.

Steve
DarkBalance chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
A lot different from what I expected, but even more brilliant for it!
Mysts of Time chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
A reasonable, sound response to child abuse and illegal villainy... 10 points to intelligent beings
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
ch2 bothered me but i suppose.. fuck it they are kids, its rare for kids at that age to have a will strong enough to not cower under peer pressure. Overall it was an alright read i suppose, thanks!
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Lol fun story
Cecil Lovegood chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Nice, short and to the point. I like it. The only thing I might have against is Hermione's untimely demise, but then, I'm just another sentimental Harmony shipper. I see that it was necessary in this story, though. Seriously, well done.
adafrog chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Good, thanks.
Ezkutu chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Well it seems like both the inbred bigots and the sheeps of "Magical" UK learned that Karma is a bitch. Anyway, good story I wanted to change my usual readings/pairings and by curiosity came upon this one, it was really good. Still a pity for Hermione as generally I like her character.
tcl7189 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Nice wrap up!
Saissa chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
The sorting hat was disgustingly biased. I thought the sorting hat was tied to Hogwarts castle and NOT to the headmaster? Hogwarts would NOT have done what Dumbdumb did (and yes he should be called Dumb Dumb or Dumbo)

Otherwise this was a great story!
SaintMichael95 chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
I really enjoyed this! I gotta say, I didn't expect much but I am pleasently surprised at how well this out.
Eisenhower chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Never did I imagine I would be reading a story like this. Especially with this pairing, given its my first time reading a Harry/Pansy story I would like to say you did an amazing job on it! Kinda sad you killed off Hermione fairly early, perhaps you are Hermione basher ;)