Reviews for Bitter Memories
Vinael chapter 30 . 7/19/2017
You... Are ... BRILLIANT... I think i must've cried about over 9000 When Charlie died, following Renesmee... I am so inspired by your creativity and talent. Personally... I think you made Twilight ALOT better than Stephenie Meyer... Please write more stories like this.. The Drama, the Angst, the Dry Humor, the Emotion, Family Dedication. And last but not least the Everlasting love between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. When the Lion fell in love with Lamb... Like omg.. So beautiful! Tha k you so much for sharing such a beautiful story. From beginning, Middle, and End.
Frederica91 chapter 12 . 4/21/2017
I think I never disliked Alice so much as I do right now in your story! But otherwise I love your story. I really hope that Bella will lose it with Alice and put her in her place ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 4/17/2017
Beautiful story. It made me think about how much I wish I could find true love.
micbb chapter 30 . 2/12/2017
Gah.
I know this story is old as hell at this point, but GAH! This was so well written. I adored every second.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/23/2016
This was an amazing story the best one I have ever read
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 30 . 7/7/2016
This story wasted my time. In 5 chapters bella and edward could wed and adopt and all that stuff
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
I have been waiting for Steven's demise.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/17/2016
This is a fantastic story! I swear, I cried about a hundred times throughout the story. That's how powerful your words were!
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
You are a great fan fiction writer!
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
You are the best fan fiction writer I have ever seen. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 29 . 4/26/2016
I CRIED. YOU MADE ME CRY. YOU MEAN. JK! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
Awesome
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
I can't stop reading
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
Heart breaking *cry* *cry*
KayaRayne chapter 30 . 3/8/2016
I read it but honestly this Bella was totally ridiculous. A century to forgive someone. No one should hold a grudge that long fiction or non fiction. By the end I was just hoping Edward died since she wanted to be miserable and stupid. She deserved no happiness. She only lost him for about 7 months and made him suffer for 100 years. Smh!