Reviews for Bitter Memories
AaronD1 chapter 30 . 11/22
I made it. And I cried. Yes, I'm a male reading Twilight fanfiction. I think that despite this not really being a "happy ending", this has given me a sense of appreciation for life and the time we have. I'll be checking out your other stories, though I'm hopeful that I'll see a happy ending.
AaronD1 chapter 27 . 11/22
You are a great writer, and I am an incredibly picky reader, but I'm not sure that I can continue reading the rest of the story. It's been over 40 years since Bella was changed, and over 60 since she and Edward were together. Charlie and Sue are surely dead, Bella never really got to enjoy her time with Charlie and her step brother/step sisters, and she's watching Renesmee age and grow old. You certainly make that seem like a good thing in this story - but it isn't, at least not for Bella.

Bella is practically torturing Edward for no apparent reason, and everything in Bella's life is slowly fading away, what will be left? Could Bella even overcome the grief of Renesmee's death as a vampire? Time would not heal their emotional wounds as it would for us humans. No matter what happens from this point on, I can't see it being a happy ending.
AaronD1 chapter 26 . 11/22
I'm mixed on this. These stories where Bella watches her child grow old and die don't exactly ever seem happy. I can't ever be satisfied with their ending, and I was disappointed to see this story moving in that direction. I had expected to see Bella learn to forgive Edward for his mistake by making the same mistake herself with Renesmee. I'm not sure that what Bella has done her is actually better than what Edward tried to do to Bella. How can Renesmee ever actually "move on" and live her life while she's waiting months and years at a time to see Bella again? Imagine if Edward had tried the same thing with Bella - Obviously their relationship isn't the same, but Renesmee still sees Bella as a mother, her life wouldn't be complete without Bella in it.
AaronD1 chapter 14 . 11/21
I expected this, as much of a great guy that Steve is here, he wouldn't really fit into the Cullen family.
AaronD1 chapter 13 . 11/21
Really enjoying this story so far, even though I literally hate Jacob and seeing Bella give into his obnoxious advances sucked at first. I can't understand why Bella won't talk to her family though, especially with them knowing. Hell, Charlie and Sue could actually be dead from old age at this point.
An honestly beautiful story¬° Loved it a lot! Thanks for writting it
Ouch chapter 20 . 10/8
Do you want some ice for that burn, Eddie-boy? Too bad. You deserved it.
Mercy chapter 30 . 8/18
I liked it. I really did. I like how she didn't just forgive him immediately. But I was also confused.

You had so many spots where it seemed like she had forgiven them. So many places where enough time had passed that she could have forgiven him. And so many times where it seemed like she had. And then next chapter she was running again. Fighting herself. It was a little muddled.
Fangirl17 chapter 13 . 8/17
Hi! I really like your story and think it's going well. I just really have to say it annoys the living hell out of me how the cullens just barge in because 'they can't stay away anymore' and don't listen to a thing Bella says. She angry and hurt, but I feel like she just takes it when she should be a little more snapish at them considering how she feels. Overall a job well done on the story and I will continue to read on!

Angels chapter 30 . 8/14
Best story ever...amazing fanfic..and u complete this story its awsm...
MyladyNancy chapter 30 . 7/31
some times this story seemed really slow but i couldn't stop reading. it was lovely thank you for sharing.
MyladyNancy chapter 14 . 7/30
oh i so wanted Steven to eventually be leah's imprint...
HURRY UP chapter 26 . 4/24
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 30 . 3/18
I just LOVED THIS STORY! I stayed up half the night last night reading the first 15chapters! Then I came home and read the rest! All I can say is AMAZING My heart broke at times but whose doesn't... Love the ending I just wished you would have wrote about them finally being together Nd happy! I also like how you came full circle at the end with bringing them back to forks! Thank you for an ANAZING STORY!
God dang, I had to wait until chap 30 for them to finally hook up...stubborn Bella...