Reviews for Bitter Memories
HURRY UP chapter 26 . 4/24
I WANT EDWARD AND BELLA TOGETHER AND A SEX SEEN
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 30 . 3/18
I just LOVED THIS STORY! I stayed up half the night last night reading the first 15chapters! Then I came home and read the rest! All I can say is AMAZING My heart broke at times but whose doesn't... Love the ending I just wished you would have wrote about them finally being together Nd happy! I also like how you came full circle at the end with bringing them back to forks! Thank you for an ANAZING STORY!
God dang, I had to wait until chap 30 for them to finally hook up...stubborn Bella...
Jen chapter 30 . 3/11
Great, thanks.
Lourdes08 chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
It was a wonderful story!
dauntless xbitch chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
I love this book so much its just so sad
ValliantlyNerdy chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
I never cry. Ever. And I don't actually like the Twilight series all that much. Yet some how you fanfic brought me to tears.
lmc123 chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Didn't like it. It is exactly what edward did to her, doing what she thinks is best for ness, and ness gets no say. And in reality she now puts ness through a huge trauma, for the sake of her having the chance to be 'normal when bella herself as a human never felt normal. Normal human existence is not better than getting to stay with your 'parent. Steven would be devestated
lmc123 chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Wow, this is so different, but im liking...
xxlisagalloverxx chapter 30 . 10/13/2014
I cried so hard when Renesmee died. This is an amazing story!
Mydinga chapter 30 . 10/10/2014
So cute
LizziePaige chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
I was enjoying the story and it's a great plot, but for me this Alice and Edward are just far too annoying, I honestly cannot stand them. The way they are treating Bella now is just disrespectful considering everything they originally put her through, following her everywhere, again never listening to her, Alice always completely disrespecting anything Bella says, and then the way they are behaving toward her in her workplace was the last straw for me. Why can't they accept she needs time and space, give her a chance to make her own decisions. This is what caused all this heartache in the beginning, they never considered how she felt or how she would feel once they left. It's beyond annoying!

Thanks for taking the time to write and post this story, but unfortunately I cannot read on.
LizziePaige chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
I'm so frustrated with these bloody Cullen's trying to push their way into Bella's life - just leave her alone!
bakergirl24 chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Good morning Judy, I hope all is well with you. I pulled this last night off of TwiFicsRec and just devoured the first 16 chapters. Sorry there have been no reviews up until then. This chapter though finally gave me a hard shove in that direction. In fact I was so worked up I had to go to bed and think on it before I left this review. I'm not sure if it made things better or worse honestly. Damn...

Anyway, I get in the beginning why Bella was so bitter. Lately though, with her gift, her new found knowledge, and her admittance to the fact that it killed the Cullen's just as much as Bella over the split, I had expected acceptance before now. Not this. This Bella has started bordering on flat out mean. This is the one thing that has changed over night. Last night I had still pretty much excepted the way she was treating them but having time to really think about it over night I came out of it this morning with a totally different attitude. Why the change? The love she openly showed the Bones family. I don't know if you were working the angle that Vampires are non changing? Kinda like the mate thing. Wouldn't that had made her bitter towards everyone? I don't think it would have made her sad either. Nessie is always talking about Bella being sad and crying. Someone bitter does not do that. Also the flat out love that showed that family. Sure she was dealt a very shitty hand but in the end it really hasn't been that bad.

Now to tackle the bigger issue. WhyTheFuck would she just leave Nessie? To top it all off, why the wolves? She wanted her to have a normal life. Sounds familiar btw. So she leaves her with the wolves? Yeah, we all grew up with wolves. Not to mention wolves that live in the rainiest spot in the U.S. which is more than likely a dream vacation for wandering nomads. To me, she seems like she would be an even bigger target now. Not to mention way too many people there are in on the secret. I also want to cover the fact that those wolves couldn't save her. What makes her think they can keep Nessie safe. The bigger issue in all of this was the fact that she left Nessie. A little girl who loved her with her whole heart (and one that she had promised that she would never leave) and she just threw her away. Lets be honest, that is what she did. Hell, she didn't even say goodbye. Bella has turned into a woo is me, cowardly, bitch from hell. Maybe if she is going to focus on her own self imposed depressing life she doesn't need or deserve Nessie. She will only bring her down and cause even more suffering in that young girls life. This was probably the most selfish and non caring thing Bella could have ever done. I'm not even going to cover that fact that first time Bella's father sees her since she has been turned resulted in a 10 minute visit and child being left on the doorstep. Reminded me briefly of that movie Parenthood where I think the youngest son was named Mikey and he dropped off his son Cool and was running from some bookies. I know he was a stupid idiot and Bella is well educated but this just goes to show that even book smart people are stupid idiots. My only hope is that in the end you give Bella a dose of pre-teen and teenage angst from one scorned little girl. She deserves a hell of a lot more than that but at least the bottom half of the cake would have icing. The icing on top of the cake would be the Cullen's running as far away from Bella as they can get. At this point she doesn't deserve anyone else's love. Shame on Bella.

Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
Miss CeeMarie chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
Such a lovely story! I cried the entire way through. Excellent job xx