Reviews for Bitter Memories
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 30 . 7/7
This story wasted my time. In 5 chapters bella and edward could wed and adopt and all that stuff
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 14 . 7/7
I have been waiting for Steven's demise.
This is a fantastic story! I swear, I cried about a hundred times throughout the story. That's how powerful your words were!
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 2 . 4/28
You are a great fan fiction writer!
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 30 . 4/26
You are the best fan fiction writer I have ever seen. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 29 . 4/26
I CRIED. YOU MADE ME CRY. YOU MEAN. JK! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 25 . 4/26
Awesome
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 11 . 4/25
I can't stop reading
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 7 . 4/25
Heart breaking *cry* *cry*
KayaRayne chapter 30 . 3/8
I read it but honestly this Bella was totally ridiculous. A century to forgive someone. No one should hold a grudge that long fiction or non fiction. By the end I was just hoping Edward died since she wanted to be miserable and stupid. She deserved no happiness. She only lost him for about 7 months and made him suffer for 100 years. Smh!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 9 . 2/11
Now they care? Why give Edward all this guilt now, that he is face to face with Bella. What about when he was suffering and slowly dying inside. All they told him then was the equivalent of take it outside.

They are all full of it.

Sorry, but I done here. Thanks for your contribution... I tried. But this is some real fake ****. I don't know how no one called it out before now.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 8 . 2/11
Just keep throwing stuff her way. SMH. I could already see the manipulated drama ahead.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 7 . 2/11
Her life came together way too easy. Sorry. That the same Mistake sm made. She just threw everything at bella and made bella handle without much difficulty.

And why hasn't alice seen anything. Why didn't edward heard any thoughts to bella being a vamp when he visited. Especially with all thier minds absorbed with thoughts of her. SMH. Your writing for 'YOUR' situational convenience now, and its really dragging things to the land of 'B.S.'

Story gets more bogus the further i read. If it doesn't stop by ten, IM OUT.
ldy A chapter 2 . 1/7
wow..Agnst is real
AaronD1 chapter 30 . 11/22/2015
I made it. And I cried. Yes, I'm a male reading Twilight fanfiction. I think that despite this not really being a "happy ending", this has given me a sense of appreciation for life and the time we have. I'll be checking out your other stories, though I'm hopeful that I'll see a happy ending.