Reviews for Catching Fire
countrygirluk56 chapter 15 . 8/17
Another brilliant story and a different spin on the Afghanistan story involving the team that was on TV; again totally believable.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
Love your story.
Petunia3116 chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
Awesome story! Will definitely read more of your stories!
wotumba1 chapter 15 . 8/4/2016
great Story. love it!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
gotta love deeks and callen working together
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
gotcha
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
gotta give it to callen, he will do about anything for his family
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
oh i love this Story already!
mefoote chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Good story
Marcy chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
Awesome
Marcy chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
Did not see that coming. Great twist to the original
I Feel Possessed chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
I absolutely loved this story and it had me hooked right from the very beginning. You have drawn the characters perfectly, although Callen is darker than he is usually allowed to be on the show.

I am also a fan of Deeks and Callen pairing up and there are so very few fan fictions out there that do that. I am also relieved to find that you write action and not romance. These stories also seem to be few and far between.

The twists you threw in for an alternative version of the white ghost plot were very clever.
I Feel Possessed chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Loving this chapter, such a great twist on the White Ghost story and using Callen's CIA roots.
JaniceS chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
It's always sad when a great story ends but you totally nailed this one. To tell you the truth I did have to look up Boeing C-17, however your picture was exactly how I envisioned it to be. The sensitivity Deeks was expressing towards Kensi was amazing; soft, sensitive, caring without being romantically overblown. The quietness of the scene, even with the background noise of the airplane engines, was extremely touching. Callen kept his edge and I can only imagine the conversation he was having with Hetty! The ending totally leaves an opening for a sequel. You get a standing ovation on this masterpiece. Bravo, Bravo!
me chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
nice ending
would have liked kensi to wake with deeks, but very nice none the less.
thank you.