Reviews for Any Other Name for the Rose
AndyTheOrc chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
New favorite for sure! This was an amazing story, although i would like to read more about their babies and constance. Great writing thank you so much
Jen chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
This was amazing. Quick wrapup at the end but great story. Thank you for sharing.
Cunicula Purpura chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
Absolutely amazing! Thank you for an awesome read and for more than a few good laughs.
Scoundrel73 chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
Enjoyed every chapter!
SapphicScholar chapter 14 . 9/15/2017
That was a whirlwind, my friend. Thanks for a fabulously different kind of productivity on my Friday!
SapphicScholar chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
1. You're breaking my heart with your sensitive Jane!
2. I love watching the playful side we know and love of Maura coming out as she comes to know and trust Jane
Radleks chapter 14 . 9/14/2017
Wonderful story! Loved the way Jane got to know Maura during the show and how Maura learned how to be loved.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2017
Interesting twist, and to be honest not one I saw coming. Jane being Maura's knight in shining armor (well, detective in somewhat rumpled slacks) is just right for their characters.

One correction: the use of the word bus by the police refers to ambulances, not their cruisers. You referred more than once to a police car as a bus - that's not the right use.
Sibuna4evs chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
This was an amazing story! I literally just read the entire thing in like 2 days and I loved every minute of it. My favorite part has to be the ending. Some authors write amazing stories and just can't get the ending right but I laughed so hard at the last sentence! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
Loved it...wow! Just wow!
jillkscott67 chapter 14 . 5/27/2017
cute! totally different, but good rizzles stuff.
Oolee chapter 14 . 5/25/2017
Fun, not overly wordy, actually very romantic. Yep, it was good. Thanks
Velvet95 chapter 14 . 4/22/2017
I admit I initially was deeply suspicious of the premise, but this was one of the better stories I've read in a while! So awesome, thanks for sharing!

General Mac chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
wicked love the fic thanks
Jophilly chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
I am loving this story, but there is no way it should be classified as "Humor."