Reviews for A Different Start
Star chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
...I know this is gonna sound mean but seriously, if I was raped there'd be no way in HELL that I'd keep the baby. And I feel even worse right now because I want to stop reading this story JUST because she's keeping it. GAH! First I can't stand stories where Belle is included in a love triangle with Elsa and now this?!
OrchidBow chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
Adorable! Ahhh! Great ending!
CloseTheBlinds chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
Tell me why instead of going to sleep I stayed up and read all 25 chapters in one sitting? Because it was completely worth it that's why. You know it's good when u can't put it down!
Imagine Exorcist chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
great story n' luved t endin; I mean sure when things were down in certian parts of t fic - it sucked :( but, t other times? Well, they were just awesome :D thx for t sweet ride n' maybe i'll catch more of work someday ;)
InnerMokie chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
This is the best ending I ever read of Elsa and Anna. Good Job!
Akirio-chan chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
The story was absolutely awesome, I felt so many emotions reading through all the chapters that I couldn't stop reading at all xD I definitely love your Frozen stories, they're all so unique and creative that I never knew it was possible to do that with these characters, just amazing. And by the way, the bottom comment is not for you JFishy, its for an idiot because you don't deserve to be criticized in the most idiotic way by stupid people that have no clue what they're talking about.

And ninareese. Fuck you, if you have better stories to brag about then post them. Oh wait, YOU DON'T. So you have no right to criticize this awesome author just because the plot wasn't of your taste. I don't even know why you even continued reading in the first place because obviously you're the dumbass here. It was your mistake to start with so it isn't the author's fault for making this incredible story that lots of people love. You're the one who is in the wrong place. You're the square that's trying to fit in with the circles, so take your shape somewhere else, you know, with your kind. Because you obviously don't belong here.
Akirio-chan chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
I love Lord Of The Rings! I think me and Elsa have some things in common xD Cause my girlfriend also falls asleep while watching that movie, but I don't think its boring at all. I could watch the Trilogy in a day and not get bored xD
Renee chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
If I had your talent, I would be able to elope to Spain and buy a lavish seaside villa with my tall blonde lesbian lover. Just saying.
Through-The-Gray chapter 25 . 7/22/2014
Awe I loved it:) 3 3 3 3
Through-The-Gray chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god the baby has two mommies that's so fucking cute holy shit I love it so much oh my god fangasm oh my god make all the chapters like this
KhaleesiValar chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I really like the idea of a Punk Elsa.
cw323bc chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I understand how this is necessary for the plot but there is no way they wouldn't have given her emergency contraception at the hospital.
partiallykritikal chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
You cannot write sexually assaulted characters.
Elsanna Fan chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
Ok, holy fucking shit! This was awesome! It was different and had a twist to it. I don't think I can picture Elsa with a lot of peircings though! :P I still loved reading this though, it was FUCKING AMAZING! Again I loved it! Keep up the awesome work and I will read the others you have posted! AGAIN, loved it! :D :D :D
ninareese chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This one is an absolute and complete failure on so many levels.
Weak plot, actually a series of short stories weaved together from old characters, endless babble and lastly the most contrived shit i ever had to muck through.

I found this story so disturbing that I had trouble sleeping after finishing. This is a constant flow of syrupy, sweet 'happy ever after' reading in this genre. When finished, I like to feel my time has been wasted on drivel.