Reviews for Year Three
Best romantic Fanfiction ive ever read. This is soo awesome and cute. PERFECT
Sweet chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I don’t think Soma feels nothing about being number 2 or number one, you know. He promised his dad not to lose to anyone.

But this was a great job ;D
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
To bad the sequel never happens.
alanvaladez chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
Im only disappointed in one thing about this story. The lack of epilogue but otherwise, this was a masterpiece, especially in the way in which the characters behave.
E I chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
THE BIKE RIDE WAS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!~
valentine charity chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
I really love this story... Please continue ... I love the hayama and megumi ship !
Ena-Ena Till It Hurts chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
this is the very first SnS fic thaf I've read, and holy cow this fic is great
SazHearT chapter 6 . 6/8/2017
I loved it, they are so cute together and kissing scene was hot!
nagitochris chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
I actually forgot... Did I review on this? I actually am doing a maratone of reviewing to fics I haven't reviewed yet, and your fic is one of those. Year Three is the first Sorina I've ever read, so it's really special. It's one of the best fic I've ever read too. I really want you to continue Hollow, but you haven't come back, but when you decide to be back, I'm still around :D
Ruairi J.L chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
You have an interesting plot here, but I feel you should pay close attention to the typos throughout the story, as there are rather a lot of them. In particular, you have a real tendency to mix up the words 'your' and 'you're', but the problem isn't merely contained to this one instance. I recommend a rewriting of what you've completed this far, or perhaps assistance from a decent beta reader, in order to fix the mistakes. Some of them are quite distracting and that takes away from an otherwise enjoyable story, I'm afraid.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
This was great. Soma x Erina foreverr
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Shit this was a great start. I loved the anime and this looks really good. Soma 2nd just like his dad lol
oppaihammer chapter 7 . 3/18/2017
i really enjoyed your story..thank you
oppaihammer chapter 6 . 3/18/2017
this is so good..
oppaihammer chapter 4 . 3/18/2017
seekh kebab or sheesh kebab*...other than that minor nitpicking ypur story is awesome