Reviews for auditioning for mating
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Loved that especially the 'clean' conversation
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
this is quite funny... even with the strange scene of Barry and Felicity night experimenting with speed...
congratulations with the ending! ;)
NON-DATING RULES!
hbarker chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This was wonderful! I especially enjoyed the group discussions about Felicity's dates...I could easily picture the scene and the characters...it was so dead on! Nicely done.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Aww poor Felicity. I'm glad she'll finally get her success story :)
cinthy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Great! and that last part was so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
My thing with this story is that I can't see Ollie being interested in a Felicity that sleeps around alot, because her innocence is part of her charm and without that she just isn't Felicity.
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Cute!
cend17 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
love this OS ! I don't know if I already review this one, but it's one on my favorits

thanks to share with us (and me ; )
JLC chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Great fun!
Donna chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh. My God. This was intensely amusing! All bad dates wrapped up into one here, kind of a self esteem booster for all my duddy ones.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wow what a cute way to end this.
powsh chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Lovely little read there, like how she new there wasn't going to be a spark with anyone but Oliver.
anni chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I'm horrible at reviewing, but I did want to tell you that I have read all of your Arrow stories and I really enjoy the way you write Oliver and Felicity. You have a great handle on both of their voices, and I look forward to any future writing you do on these two.
ChiefPam chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Not sure what to say about this, but I'm smiling. Thanks for the story.
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014