Reviews for Midnight Visits
Gamerlesbo chapter 2 . 1/17
Very good, I would have liked it to be longer but it was worth the read. Thank you for your work :)
stargaze29 chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Oh, you succeeded that was hot. I like how Carlisle's just like "Well that's my wife for ya, oh well". : D
TinaF chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Loved it!
sarah83185 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
oh you succeeded you have made me see her in a whole different light one that i want to see her make love and fuck with over and over.
FabinaForever11 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Awesome!:)
aaliyah chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I just have one question.
WHAT THE HECK MADE YOU MAKE ESME A SHEMALE?
other then that great story
rebiepup chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
this was HOT u super succeeded!
i LUV it!
would u consider this challenge?
(Rosalie is a futa that can't seem 2 control her urges and thinks their maybe somthing wrong but her doctor Bella Swan thinks she just needs 2 have some good old fashioned fun)
and so Rosalie gets a hand job, blow job, etc.
lol sorry my minds kinda stuck in the gutter after reading ur fic;3
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
i love :)
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
this was another good chapter. Wow so Carlisle now knows where Esme goes at night. Thank you for sharing this interesting story with us.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
this was a different first chapter, and very interesting. I wonder if any of Esne;s family knows what is going on. I guess not and that Esme has her own key wow huh. So Bella must of gave it to her right.
Vixenu chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Please you have to continue this!
Okami Pup chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
you did awesome
victoria cullen34 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and hot two man this is a very good hot story big time I hope esme kown she can get bella bragnte in this story I hope she up helping bella with the baby in this story big time I bet they baby will be sssssooooo cute in this story big time
xhumanfilthx chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
You most definitely succeeded. I love it. Thank you so much for doing this!
EsmeAliceBella chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Awesome story, your a great writer!