Reviews for Midnight Visits
TinaF chapter 2 . 3/14
Loved it!
sarah83185 chapter 2 . 2/18
oh you succeeded you have made me see her in a whole different light one that i want to see her make love and fuck with over and over.
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Awesome!:)
aaliyah chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I just have one question.
WHAT THE HECK MADE YOU MAKE ESME A SHEMALE?
other then that great story
rebiepup chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
this was HOT u super succeeded!
i LUV it!
would u consider this challenge?
(Rosalie is a futa that can't seem 2 control her urges and thinks their maybe somthing wrong but her doctor Bella Swan thinks she just needs 2 have some good old fashioned fun)
and so Rosalie gets a hand job, blow job, etc.
lol sorry my minds kinda stuck in the gutter after reading ur fic;3
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
i love :)
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
this was another good chapter. Wow so Carlisle now knows where Esme goes at night. Thank you for sharing this interesting story with us.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
this was a different first chapter, and very interesting. I wonder if any of Esne;s family knows what is going on. I guess not and that Esme has her own key wow huh. So Bella must of gave it to her right.
Vixenu chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Please you have to continue this!
Okami Pup chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
you did awesome
victoria cullen33 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and hot two man this is a very good hot story big time I hope esme kown she can get bella bragnte in this story I hope she up helping bella with the baby in this story big time I bet they baby will be sssssooooo cute in this story big time
xhumanfilthx chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
You most definitely succeeded. I love it. Thank you so much for doing this!
EsmeAliceBella chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Awesome story, your a great writer!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
short and sweet.
building character development through longer stories is good practice too.
like this pairing!
Devora13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
LOVED IT!

Would you accept this challenge?
Charlie gets a piercing on his member, it gets infected and huge and goes to the hospital. Carlisle is his doc and treats him with lots of handjobs. Esme visits, finds them and helps Charlie. (Esme can be transgender if you want).