Reviews for Emerald Coven
Alwin-nl chapter 4 . 1/21
After reading some reviews I stopped reading after chapter 3. Others might not kinkshame bdsm but I have no such hangups, it’s disgusting.

Sad that a story with such promise is nothing but a personal abomination.
Alwin-nl chapter 3 . 1/21
Apart from the copious spelling errors (very annoying in any story but more distracting in smut) - I hope this ‘slave bond’ isn’t a returning value.
TVGMF chapter 19 . 7/14/2023
Homie finish the book
Craft Rose chapter 19 . 7/3/2023
Really miss this superb story - it's far better than anything I could or can ever right.
This arthor doesn't rely on fake reviews to boost numbers like I do!
Teehee I'm such a fraud!
Pillager61 chapter 19 . 11/13/2022
I am so sad almost depressed that this story does not continue. It's a fine f****** piece of writing!
I'm not really into BDSM but I respect your choice and refuse to "kink shame".
Love Love Love me some Harem Action! (HighSchool DxD is my favorite Anime!).
Hope you are well and just decided to leave for greener pastures.
The Kromann chapter 6 . 6/20/2022
Isn't the "pet" nickname weird because that's his uncle's nickname for petunia...
jwbones2000 chapter 19 . 4/9/2022
It's too bad you didn't get this to a stopping point at least, it was a really good story without the sex scenes, which were also really good.
TiredofCanon chapter 17 . 3/14/2022
Aww come on! Susan would be a great member.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2021
Great please continuie
Logic Core chapter 4 . 9/6/2021
Really? Hermione uses Muffliato in canon and has no issues with it. Hell, Flitwick taught it to a lot of people for a few years.

No, what she didn't like was the dark spells in that book. The useful charms and non-combat spells were okay in her opinion.
AvidGamer chapter 13 . 8/3/2021
The thing that keeps from finishing this story, every time I start, is how completely wimpy Harry is with everyone but Gabrielle. I can't stand it.
jeindall777 chapter 17 . 6/5/2021
Nice BTVS reference
jeindall777 chapter 17 . 6/5/2021
Isn't this Power of Seven?
Kirito Restituyo chapter 2 . 2/22/2021
Como opinión personal puedo decir que la falta propia de iniciativa y decisiones de Harry lo hacen ver menos maduro de lo que debería ser gracias a los contratiempos que a tenido que pasar en el transcursos de los años, no critico tu modo de escritura solo opino que con todo lo que a pasado debería mostrarse decisivo a la hora de tomar desiciones.
thebiggay2169 chapter 19 . 2/13/2021