Reviews for Emerald Coven
flowerchild33 chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Ok I just caught up and now I see no updates in a year and a half? Pleeeeese update.
mckertis chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
Great, now you've made Hermione into a whore. Using a dildo even. Are you SURE this has a place in romance category ?
mckertis chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
"most of her sex was hidden in her sex"
Oh how eloquent you are...
mckertis chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Was there really a need to make Fleur into a total whore ? Was there ?
TurtleBlue chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
Hmm...Gin-Gin called out "Granger" at Luna's floo. I would have assumed whoever established the floo connection at the house would not have used such an obvious address. Since Hermione is aware of the current situation in the British Magical World, especially pertaining to "mudbloods", that she would suggested an address pertaining to her parents profession. Just like the Bones resident is usually "The Ossuary" and the Weasels (err Weasleys) floo is the Burrow.

Just my 2 knuts!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
It a good story feel bad for Ron. Ron had. I idea hermonie like him. She never did ask him to slughorn party she said I was thinking about it. She sleep with his best friend lied to him about it and he the bad guy.
Waylan23 chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
This is beautiful. Even if only for the Luna POV. The rest is quite good as well though maybe a smidgen less smut and more plot. Both are well written though.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
Sexy indeed! Please Update! Update! Update! BlueLegoSpaceman
Guest chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
I have read the naughtier version on AO3 before it disappeared. Please write more, as this is one of the sexier stories out there. Fingered myself silly over Harry buggering Gabrielle!
Thrans chapter 18 . 5/6/2016
Oh god... that was a horrifc chapter ...the mind of a Lovegood is not ment to be writen... my poor brain.

I hope you pick this back up, and maybe you could add a warrning next time we get a Luna chapter, as while it I feel represents her so well, gods she's terrifying.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This has been an amazing story. Please update sooooon! At lease 18 more chapters!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/15/2016
Oh a brilliant bit of fan ficory this is! My friends an I love it and going all gooey over sexy parts. Plez update
AragornII chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
Love your final sentence! (re: 'the fish')

Thanks